A great tune

I found this song I had not heard in ages. It took me back so many years when I was a very very very little kid still learning the world around me lol. I just thought it was a great tune for you guys that go in the hoods to fuck the hoodrats lol ENJOY!!!

A fucking classic lol there is even a greeting for the hoodrats at the beginning "Yooooooooooo Hoe" haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQuL-RC1-4
Nice choice Tits. That "tune" epitomizes all the class, sensitivity, understanding and intellect I have come to expect from you.
Hey man I just think the song is funny so I shared it. That is all. It just took me back to my extremely early childhood.
Nice choice Tits. That "tune" epitomizes all the class, sensitivity, understanding and intellect I have come to expect from you. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge

But don't forget - after he's done fucking them, tatas takes the hoodrats out to see Nicolay Ghyaurov sing basso for the Vienna State Opera.
I saw Public Enemy on the Bulgarian coast. Many moons ago. Beautiful place. I remember seeing a woman there making a young boy do Kumquat tricks for money.
Wow, that song is old!
Giving away your age there Tits?
Wow, that song is old!
Giving away your age there Tits? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
crap I must be older than dirt in your eyes

crap I must be older than dirt in your eyes Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not at all.
And I've been using these eyes for a lot of years myself.

Kind of partial to this one...
Yeah, summer on the Black Sea, with the Russian Babes.......not worrying about catching the Bus into town.
Wow, that song is old!
Giving away your age there Tits? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
No Sexymaid I am not giving away my age since I have never hidden it. 32 years old and 32x 10 sluts behind my back fucked lol but either way young or old I don't wanna be called Yoooooooooooo ....? hehe :-)
Yeah, summer on the Black Sea, with the Russian Babes.......not worrying about catching the Bus into town. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
The summer is pretty cool on the Black Sea and not only do you see Russian babes but also lots of English, German, Norwegian, Irish, Polish, Chezh, Romanian , Ukrainian and other flesh.
  • Devo
  • 12-17-2014, 06:04 PM