Anything fun going on in west Little Rock today?

I’m visiting west Little Rock until tomorrow and need something fun to do. Anyone in the area know of something?
I’m visiting west Little Rock until tomorrow and need something fun to do. Anyone in the area know of something? Originally Posted by Djsmassages
Apparently cash and Dash’s!

• AgFox
  • 02-23-2020, 03:36 PM
Lol
  • TXJPR
  • 02-23-2020, 08:59 PM
Apparently cash and Dash’s!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Wow! That is classic...
The next time she makes a post seeking adventure, who is going to take her seriously? Djmassages needs to come clean and make Scotchgus whole and offer an apology as well. No excuses. Just an apology. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR THAT BULLSHIT!
Not much to do for fun in west little rock. You might find some takers if you go down around 12 & woodrow.
Been there done that
Not much to do for fun in west little rock. You might find some takers if you go down around 12 & woodrow. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
You mean 12th and Cedar don't you?
I’m visiting west Little Rock until tomorrow and need something fun to do. Anyone in the area know of something? Originally Posted by Djsmassages
heard that there was a track meet at one of the high schools.. your a shoe in for the $100 dash....
You mean 12th and Cedar don't you? Originally Posted by scotchgus

She might go to 12th & Cedar to turn herself in! I figured she might find a date around Woodrow late at night. The guys hanging around there probably haven't read Eccie.
heard that there was a track meet at one of the high schools.. your a shoe in for the $100 dash.... Originally Posted by cgrman

Catchy!!