Happy New Year! 🎉

Since no one has started this Thread yet...
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2015 has great things in store for all of us!

happy new year to you girl
When is the little paratrooper supposed to pop out and join the world?
Happy New Year!
I hope everyone has a great start to the 2015!
Miss you OSD!

TMT,
Well I threw up my hands in defeat as soon as the clock struck midnight, and we lost out on the Child Tax Credit for 2014, LOL!
At this point, I think he's holding on for dear life, and will need to be evicted next week when I am scheduled for a C-Sect. My natural due date is tomorrow, and they usually schedule them about two weeks before that. The doctor has been on vacation.

This baby is so big, I'll be filling out the Birth Certificate and school registration forms simultaneously!
Miss you OSD!

TMT,
Well I threw up my hands in defeat as soon as the clock struck midnight, and we lost out on the Child Tax Credit for 2014, LOL!
At this point, I think he's holding on for dear life, and will need to be evicted next week when I am scheduled for a C-Sect. My natural due date is tomorrow, and they usually schedule them about two weeks before that. The doctor has been on vacation.

This baby is so big, I'll be filling out the Birth Certificate and school registration forms simultaneously! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Don't let them evict kid, hang in there and slip out just before the cops come

miss ya back girl
It's gonna be a C-Sect whether it's scheduled or not. I've already had two previous. I actually think it's easier, and the recovery time is much less.
It's gonna be a C-Sect whether it's scheduled or not. I've already had two previous. I actually think it's easier, and the recovery time is much less. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
well hope all goes well

darn, can't ask the doc for a extra stitch or two
or

go for the

in the car on the way
well hope all goes well

darn, can't ask the doc for a extra stitch or two Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Trust me, I don't need an extra stitch ;-)
Happy new year!
And a happy New Year to you - I hope we get to meet this year
And a happy New Year to you - I hope we get to meet this year Originally Posted by joejouons
Thank you and that would be like super cool
Cheers to a safe & prosperous 2015 for us all! :-D