Spider Hole

Does the spider hole really exist? Can I get in so I can say things that I really mean and not get kicked off on ECCIE?
Smile, it exists...
Never heard of it. Sounds icky ... spiders ...
Smile, it exists... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thank you Eva. Do you really want me to smile? You have seen my avatar right? I have whistle all day. Heavy breakfast.

I would like to come into the hole. That is something that I has said many times.

I am always have to be nice and polite in my life and career. Spider hole sounds like place to put that by the side and have fun.
I've read that membership has its privileges.
Never heard of it. Sounds icky ... spiders ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Spider taint is ickier.
Fish tacos sound, icky
Does the spider hole really exist? Can I get in so I can say things that I really mean and not get kicked off on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Itza Secret
What would you say?
It exists. I believe you can apply for membership to Dearhunter.

The regular members need to know that not only is it a free for all with regards to rules of civility, but the members of that forum have been allowed to post private communications as well as threads from other forums that are supposed to enjoy privacy privileges such as the Men's lounge and the Ladies Infoshare and Powder Room. It is a liberty that has been taken that I am not sure the owners are aware of or would even approve of. I certainly don't.

I have no need to join the private battleground of egos that comprise the Spider Hole. If people want to play keyboard warrior, that is what is was designed for.

The regular members need to know that not only is it a free for all with regards to rules of civility, but the members of that forum have been allowed to post private communications as well as threads from other forums that are supposed to enjoy privacy privileges such as the Men's lounge and the Ladies Infoshare and Powder Room. It is a liberty that has been taken that I am not sure the owners are aware of or would even approve of. I certainly don't. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Quoted for laughs...
What would you say? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Cant tell you bitch itza secret. Something like that.
... and the Ladies Infoshare and Powder Room. It is a liberty that has been taken that I am not sure the owners are aware of or would even approve of. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
If this is true, that's horrible and should never be allowed
Does the spider hole really exist? Can I get in so I can say things that I really mean and not get kicked off on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Itza Secret
Yes.........no
I bet there are no taint photos there ...