State: Texas
Address: Eldridge Parkway
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older Asian woman, short, skinny
Recommendation: Yes
Yup that's her decent massage no teasing she does more but you have to know her well and tip Huge
Yup that's her decent massage no teasing she does more but you have to know her well and tip Huge Originally Posted by greeksquad
How much more than $32 are we talking about here?
$3
Guys,
Rate discussion must be in private tags.
Unless these are water bottle prices.
  • Pyle1
  • 02-03-2024, 02:40 PM
Guys,
Rate discussion must be in private tags.
Unless these are water bottle prices. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

You know UC, you have running in 3rd place behind the moderators from NYC and the upper Midwest on amusing me, but you are definitely gaining ground.
You know UC, you have running in 3rd place behind the moderators from NYC and the upper Midwest on amusing me, but you are definitely gaining ground. Originally Posted by Pyle1
times 1000 Pyle!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1S828Y7Eais
It's taken you over two years to catch on.
Except for the bandit in Austin, none of them have a clue.
Let's get back to the review though.
  • Corno
  • 02-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Isn’t this place a licensed establishment?

After having my last 2 reviews of well known places kicked back for being licensed establishments, I always wonder when I see one that made it through.
Isn’t this place a licensed establishment?

After having my last 2 reviews of well known places kicked back for being licensed establishments, I always wonder when I see one that made it through. Originally Posted by Corno
That rule has always been enforced randomly. Now let's get back to the review.
That rule has always been enforced randomly. Now let's get back to the review. Originally Posted by majorjones
EVERY spa has to have a license or they can't be open for business.NOw the girls are hit and miss rather they have a license due to being arrested or illegal in the country.
EVERY spa has to have a license or they can't be open for business.NOw the girls are hit and miss rather they have a license due to being arrested or illegal in the country. Originally Posted by Seymore69U
Wrong. It's only true if it's advertised as "massage". This is why so many AMPs are named "relax blah blah" or "blah relax", foot relax, best relax, best body rub, etc. No massage license required.
I like it when they successfully make my foot relax. But let’s get back to the review.

I recall Jenny having a different number. But you had me at short and skinny.

That’s all I got because I’m off PA and the coco I saw a week and a half ago is busier than a one armed monkey with two peckers and must have a no review policy.
  • Corno
  • 02-05-2024, 07:15 PM
That rule has always been enforced randomly. Now let's get back to the review. Originally Posted by majorjones
Noted.

Any hints on when random enforcement is most likely? I had 2 solid reviews rejected because of this. I don’t have a lot of time to hobby and review. But I like sharing info when I can. I just don’t like wasting time if my reviews will be flagged and pulled.

Now I’m off the soapbox.