A big thanks to everyone who showed up at the M&G!

It was nice to meet a few lovely ladies and gentlemen at the M&G for this month! Also, to add, everyone was on their best behavior!

Thank-you all for coming. Of course, stay tuned in for the next event.

Sweet Regards,
- Brown Sugar Baby
It was a blast Brown Sugar Baby.
I enjoyed having so many sexy ladies within arm's reach.
You were a great host.
Sign me up for the next one.
And I will dress appropriately next time!!
It was a blast Brown Sugar Baby.
I enjoyed having so many sexy ladies within arm's reach.
You were a great host.
Sign me up for the next one.
And I will dress appropriately next time!! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Dave based on your avatar, I didn't think you wore clothes. Lol
And I will dress appropriately next time!! Originally Posted by daveindallas
I like having a little room for imagination.
Dave based on your avatar, I didn't think you wore clothes. Lol Originally Posted by cush
Lmao
Believe it or not, I did. And apparently, according to
Some of the women, too many clothes.
I was flattered.
I hear the next one is all nude.
I like having a little room for imagination. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Careful how you use that word "little"!!!

In case you guys haven't seen BSB in person,
She is gorgeous . My imagination was in overdrive.
Glad yall had fun....can I be put on the invite list in case I am in town at time of next one??Please?
I enjoyed it so much!!
The people were very nice and the venue quite sophisticated.
Thank you BSB for putting this together.
We had fun wifey!

Nice meeting you honey and daveindallas amd ,my future lovers!
Thank you BSB had a great time. Let me know when the next one will be and where. Hugs TP
I'm so pissed I couldn't get out of my work commitment to make it!!! Please keep me on the list for the next one. DAMN IT!!! I'm so pissed! :/
I'm so pissed I couldn't get out of my work commitment to make it!!! Please keep me on the list for the next one. DAMN IT!!! I'm so pissed! :/ Originally Posted by falconbueller

We missed ya!
Glad yall had fun....can I be put on the invite list in case I am in town at time of next one??Please? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes ma'am! I look forward to seeing you one day DallasRain!

I enjoyed it so much!!
The people were very nice and the venue quite sophisticated.
Thank you BSB for putting this together. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
You are welcome HoneyRose! You are an absolute angel! Thanks so much for your help - Couldn't have had such a wonderful day without you Miss Honey Rose!

Careful how you use that word "little"!!!

In case you guys haven't seen BSB in person,
She is gorgeous . My imagination was in overdrive. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Don't out me!

Thank you BSB had a great time. Let me know when the next one will be and where. Hugs TP Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Thanks Truly Passion! You are so sweet. Also, I didn't forget about the Avon books!

I'm so pissed I couldn't get out of my work commitment to make it!!! Please keep me on the list for the next one. DAMN IT!!! I'm so pissed! :/ Originally Posted by falconbueller

It's alright! This was only the first one, but there will definitely be more in the future. (Getting a list of individuals together for future events as we speak...)

Like I said before, Thanks to all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who stepped out today to make this happen. Couldn't have done it without the support of you all. To those who weren't able to make it, we will get together in the future!

- Brown Sugar Baby
We had fun wifey!

Nice meeting you honey and daveindallas amd ,my future lovers! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Thanks Eva!
Thanks for organizing. It was a pleasure meeting everyone.