Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'

I understand why the faithful Trump cultist is so confused right now.

People who know Trump best saw first hand what the hard core Trump cultist so strongly denies.

These stories are from people who were in the room with him (and not named Drumpf), not from some social media jagoff.

https://www.businessinsider.com/step...ctators-2022-3

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'
Cheryl Teh Mar 8, 2022, 10:13 PM

Stephanie Grisham said the former president feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Appearing on "The View," the former White House press secretary said Trump "loved the dictators."

Grisham added that Trump also "wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin.

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances.

Grisham also slammed Trump, positing that he would be hiding instead of fighting for his country if he were in a similar situation as Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The Ukrainian leader has won widespread admiration for his decision to remain in Ukraine amid Russia's invasion, as well as his bold speeches directed at Putin and Moscow.

"I just want to say this. In watching all of this, with Zelenskyy — Donald Trump would be 57 feet below ground hiding. And Zelenskyy is out there fighting for his country, and I just think that's great," Grisham said.

Grisham is one of the dozens of former Trump officials looking to thwart their former boss during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 presidential race.

Trump previously lauded Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "savvy" and "genius." On February 24, the day before Russia invaded Ukraine, he released a statement on Twitter — via his spokeswoman Liz Harrington — claiming that Putin was "playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum."

Trump also praised other authoritarian leaders, such as North Korea's Kim Jong Un, during his time in office.
.. She was another Swamp plant... Didn't last long.
Prolly be tied to Russian Alfa bank.
We'll see.

#### Salty
Does she suck cock better than Cumala?
... Yssup surely wouldn't know...

#### Salty
... Yssup surely wouldn't know...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He wouldn’t.
.. She was another Swamp plant... Didn't last long.
Prolly be tied to Russian Alfa bank.
We'll see.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Grisham is one of the dozens of former Trump officials looking to thwart their former boss during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 presidential race.
... Good luck with that!

### Salty
Trump officials know what they would be getting.
... May-be.

... But a BETTER question is - Did the American people
know what they'd be getting with Biden?? ...

### Salty
Trump officials know what they would be getting. Originally Posted by VitaMan

snick

Grisham is one of the dozens of former Trump officials looking to thwart their former boss during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 presidential race. Originally Posted by VitaMan

snick

People who know Trump best saw first hand what the hard core Trump cultist so strongly denies.

These stories are from people who were in the room with him (and not named Drumpf), not from some social media jagoff.

Stephanie Grisham said the former president feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Appearing on "The View," the former White House press secretary said Trump "loved the dictators."

Grisham added that Trump also "wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin.

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances.

Grisham also slammed Trump, positing that he would be hiding instead of fighting for his country if he were in a similar situation as Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The Ukrainian leader has won widespread admiration for his decision to remain in Ukraine amid Russia's invasion, as well as his bold speeches directed at Putin and Moscow.

"I just want to say this. In watching all of this, with Zelenskyy — Donald Trump would be 57 feet below ground hiding. And Zelenskyy is out there fighting for his country, and I just think that's great," Grisham said.

Trump previously lauded Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "savvy" and "genius." On February 24, the day before Russia invaded Ukraine, he released a statement on Twitter — via his spokeswoman Liz Harrington — claiming that Putin was "playing [President Joe] Biden like a drum."

Trump also praised other authoritarian leaders, such as North Korea's Kim Jong Un, during his time in office. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

snick

bahahahahahahaaaa
... May-be.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I did. I knew if enough people voted Biden, we wouldn't be getting Trump.

I don't need Grisham's first hand account telling me. I could hear it in Trump's voice, see his eyes widen and light up. He adores Putin and Kim Jung Un. And he held up weapons to Ukraine, for months, while badgering Zelensky with that perfect phone call.
... May-be.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

How many aboutism posts have you made now about Biden....500 ?
You are becoming a tamer version of bbk.

The thread topic is not "about" Biden. Plus I don't give a shit about Biden.
How many aboutism posts have you made now about Biden....500 ?
You are becoming a tamer version of bbk.

The thread topic is not "about" Biden. Plus I don't give a shit about Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You have to excuse Salty, TWK, and the rest. Red Herrings are all they have when confronted with Trump failures. Their political interest rests on Trump, they fear a future that has Trump sidelined from political office.
You have to excuse Salty, TWK, and the rest. Red Herrings are all they have when confronted with Trump failures. Their political interest rests on Trump, they fear a future that has Trump sidelined from political office. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

name one

thank you valued poster

Trump also praised other authoritarian leaders, such as North Korea's Kim Jong Un, during his time in office. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's her opinion and you're entertaining it, how dumb.