Encounter: Jane Blew My Mind... Among Other Things!

Date: 02/15/2019
Name: Jane
User ID:: Ohsweetjane
Phone: She will provide if necessary... and if you are worthy.
Email Address: janejanejane@pm.me
URL / Website: http://www.ohsweetjane.me/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Med Center
Activities: Hugs, Convo, LFK, BBBJ, DATO, DATY, FOV, Mish, CG, K9, Greek, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Short, dark hair, just below the ears cut to accent her perfect pixie-nymph demeanor.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'1", 115lbs, thin, athletic, flexible. Definitely a gymnasts body... but the sexiest l'il gymnast that you wanted to bang in highschool and couldn't. Tight little bubble butt that I couldn't keep my hands off of, perky A-cups with nice responsive nipples. Best BBBJ I've had in years, and the tightest little body that I'll definitely get my hands on the next time she rolls through Houston!
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks great REVIEW.

Now I am a Decision Maker but have to admit that I don't always make the best Decision but I see that I am not alone..........
  • bbnt0
  • 03-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Very nice
Thanks, guys! I gotta admit, I was a bit nervous about writing my first review. But after that date, I just had to share the experience with y'all!
Great review of Jane. She is a super greek freak and loves getting pounded. If she comes back, I will likely meet back and pound it more. Great 1st review
I like her look. Hopefully she returns soon