URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=373377
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Heights
Activities: Convo, Light FF, Bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: long light brownish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty face, thick in all the right places, beautiful tits
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the update
Good pics and video.
The pics and video are great. You provide a great service sir.
That sucked bro, keeping it real the FF was just head / tip ,she didn't even do eye contact or pay attention to the boys ,her fees are too high for this type of service in my opinion .
Originally Posted by majorjones
No I wasn't forced to do anything
That sucked bro, keeping it real the FF was just head / tip ,she didn't even do eye contact or pay attention to the boys ,her fees are too high for this type of service in my opinion . Originally Posted by davesteve
Well I did say light FF, and I feel you, to each their own. Just providing the intel brother
The pics and video are great. You provide a great service sir. Originally Posted by Asian Kwai
Thank you sir
Thanks for the review. For the price point, I’ll just read about it for now.
Love the recon! Putting in work!!
  • tth
  • 10-29-2023, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the info
Great pics!
I wasn’t able to get access to a vid. Got directed to a discord server where I need to give my personal info and pay money to see stuff. No thanks.
Correction I finally got access instructions unclear. Are you her pimp? How’d you get the vid?
I wasn’t able to get access to a vid. Got directed to a discord server where I need to give my personal info and pay money to see stuff. No thanks. Originally Posted by blackrogers
Behold, a gentlemen who failed to follow instructions. You don’t have to pay anything, all would’ve been revealed to you had you followed instructions like so many others have.

I think It’s quite poor of you to publicly come here and say something that isn’t true as opposed to first asking me privately for clarity on the matter.

If you would like further help, dm me and I’ll help guide you. You wasn’t able to get access to the vid because you FAILED to follow basic instructions, no money or personal info is needed in order to see the video.

I purposely constructed the server in such a way that paying isn’t needed to derive value.