Alex Morgan Soccer Special

Nice. But wrong forum.
And heck, I thought I didn't care for Soccer.
Nice. But wrong forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I, for one, don't care. Might have missed it otherwise. What a bod.
  • WTF
  • 07-06-2015, 10:12 AM
If they dressed like that, there'd be more interest in women's soccer!
There are gay's on the team.........
Goddamn, she's fit.
Goddamn, she's fit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Fit enough to slam a strapon into your well worn poop chute for hours ! A lot longer than your honey's Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pug-ugli ! Maybe she will even do ATM to you if you ask real nice woomby.
There are gay's on the team......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think that bothers any guys, hetero or gay. Guys especially love lesbians and watching them have sex with each other, and joining in if they are attractive.

Let's be honest, it's the gay guys getting dick up the ass that makes most of us hetero males cringe and throw up in our mouths a little. Not that I'm judging you or anybody that likes it, just clarifying this is a hooker board of mostly hetero males so you don't have to worry about us not liking Alex or any one on the women's soccer team because they are gay.
Just thought I would alert you homophobic fuckers..
I don't think that bothers any guys, hetero or gay. Guys especially love lesbians and watching them have sex with each other, and joining in if they are attractive.

Let's be honest, it's the gay guys getting dick up the ass that makes most of us hetero males cringe and throw up in our mouths a little. Not that I'm judging you or anybody that likes it, just clarifying this is a hooker board of mostly hetero males so you don't have to worry about us not liking Alex or any one on the women's soccer team because they are gay. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Lot more guys getting pegged on here than would ever admit it.
Lot more guys getting pegged on here than would ever admit it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But you, shammy, assup and the rest of your reach around crew have no problem admitting it, huh woomby ? ! Getting "pegged" while you're staring longingly at a poster of Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pug-ugli brings back some of your favorite memories of long ago "family reunions" huh woomby ? ! It was the only way for you to get some attention, to offer up your ass to all "cummers " whether they were naturally packing a cock or had to use a strapon ! And nothing has changed for you in that way, huh maricon ?
But you, shammy, assup and the rest of your reach around crew have no problem admitting it, huh woomby ? ! Getting "pegged" while you're staring longingly at a poster of Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pug-ugli brings back some of your favorite memories of long ago "family reunions" huh woomby ? ! It was the only way for you to get some attention, to offer up your ass to all "cummers " whether they were naturally packing a cock or had to use a strapon ! And nothing has changed for you in that way, huh maricon ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
A female using a strapon doesn't make you gay.
A female using a strapon doesn't make you gay. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If anyone male or female puts a penis, real or rubber, up your ass your a fag, no matter how your trying to justify it.
If anyone male or female puts a penis, real or rubber, up your ass your a fag, no matter how your trying to justify it. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Nope. The definition of homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. And you really need to work on your grammar. You live in a very tiny, sad little world that is guarded by a border of your own fear. I don't need to justify anything to you. You need to expand past your own little problems.