A liberal lays out how Hillary loses the nomination

From the liberal website, the Daily Beast ; http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...e-primary.html#

As I have been telling people, Hillary has to win both Iowa and New Hampshire but Bernie Sanders is neck and neck in New Hampshire and Hillary's people seem to have written Iowa off already by saying that Iowa is really unimportant.

I guess you guys are going to have get busy

One typo, a liberal WEBSITE tells how Hillary can lose.
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2015, 10:11 AM
I hope Bernie beats her ass! That SOB did not vote for the Iraq war resolution....his brother did not invade Iraq. He is not having trouble saying if he knew then what he knew now he would not invade like JEB is!
JD has a hate/love relationship with Hillary...
we will get that guy who made the video
JD has a hate/love relationship with Hillary... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He does. He would love to bang her and he hates himself for that fact
He does. He would love to bang her and he hates himself for that fact Originally Posted by WombRaider
Unlike you who would have NO guilt over her banging you with her strapon and doing ATM to you !!
:woot_ju mp::woot _jump:
Unlike you who would have NO guilt over her banging you with her strapon and doing ATM to you !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
:woot_ju mp::woot _jump: Originally Posted by gary5912
Sounds hot.
I hope Bernie beats her ass! That SOB did not vote for the Iraq war resolution....his brother did not invade Iraq. He is not having trouble saying if he knew then what he knew now he would not invade like JEB is! Originally Posted by WTF
Forget that "What we know now would we still invade Iraq" bullshit. That's water under the bridge . A Jeb Bush, Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton anyone of these idiots would be just as, if not more disastrous for this country than what we have now.

Jim
You forgot Trump Mojo.
You forgot Trump Mojo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I only left Trump out cause he really isn't a Politician. The only thing any of us know about him is he's a successful business man. How that would equate to him being a successful president is hard to say. The ones I mentioned,we know or should know what to expect of them.

Jim
"...how Hillary loses the nomination."

She keeps flashing that fake smile.
Three dems coming to make a speech at La Raza tomorrow,all repubs declined. Latino's don't matter.
"...how Hillary loses the nomination."

She keeps flashing that fake smile. Originally Posted by LexusLover
...She keeps campaigning

...She keeps opening that fake mouth of hers instead of smiling

...There's thousands of ways. In about two months it will be painfully apparent, if it isn't already. Isn't she on her third "reboot?"

Tanned, Rested, Ready.
Three dems coming to make a speech at La Raza tomorrow,all repubs declined. Latino's don't matter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

What a creepy, hypocritical piece of shit you are EVA. If any republicans went to a white supremacy, racist rally you would be beside yourself with feigned indignation (democrats are okay to do that, even for white causes) but you want to celebrate democrats going to a hispanic supremacy, racist rally. La Raza is the brown version of the KKK. So who went to this rally?