SUCKERS!

Author Unknown

Follow these proven steps.

Don’t get married to her then:.

Always use your mom’s address to get mail.
The guy buys a house.
Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother
Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
Girlfriend gets free cell phone
Girlfriend gets free utilities.
Guy moves into home but continues to use mom’s house to get mail sent to.
Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.
Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1800 a month and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.

A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.

An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets the following:

$21,600 disability PLUS

$10,800 free housing PLUS

$6,000 free Obamacare PLUS

6000 free food PLUS

$4,800 free utilities PLUS

$6,000 Pell grant money to spend for college PLUS

$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant PLUS

$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother!

Yearly income $75,000 a year in benefits

Any idea why the country is 18 + trillion dollars in debt?

What? No dental plan?
Will that discourage gay marriage?
I'm sure this happens all the time....in your fevered imagination.
Will that discourage gay marriage? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Because that law won't apply to gays, because they can't have children naturally. The driving force of this, is single women with children out of wedlock. That's pretty much out of the capacity of homosexuals even if they adapt. So marriage is their best alternative, for whatever it's worth. The system is open ended enough that people can find ways to scam it.

Jim
I thought this was a thread about LustyTard/IB/reylingo the dog face bitch boy
Will that discourage gay marriage? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, you can keep on doing it... I will even donate my used motor oil for your lubricant, ur'a bitchboy.
No, Because that law won't apply to gays, because they can't have children naturally. The driving force of this, is single women with children out of wedlock. That's pretty much out of the capacity of homosexuals even if they adapt. So marriage is their best alternative, for whatever it's worth. The system is open ended enough that people can find ways to scam it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
A lesbian is unable to have a child naturally?
I'm sure this happens all the time....in your fevered imagination. Originally Posted by timpage
Actually, it does.

Girls in inner cities - and even in trailer parks - having kids just to get the benefits, especially after they have already had the first one, is quite common.

And it is getting worse.

We have a record number of people on public assistance. And I am not talking about retirees on Social Security.
No, you can keep on doing it... I will even donate my used motor oil for your lubricant, ur'a bitchboy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I would tell you to kiss my ass, but you would like it .
A lesbian is unable to have a child naturally? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biologically speaking yes, but will she?

Jim
Actually, it does.

Girls in inner cities - and even in trailer parks - having kids just to get the benefits, especially after they have already had the first one, is quite common.

And it is getting worse.

We have a record number of people on public assistance. And I am not talking about retirees on Social Security. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Widespread welfare fraud is a myth of the right wing nutjobs. Produce some evidence of this. If it's rampant, it shouldn't be hard to find.
Biologically speaking yes, but will she?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why wouldn't she? If she wanted to. A man is not physically necessary in the sense of his body actually being there at the time of insemination.
You're a fucking moron. That plan wouldn't last six months. Getting disability as a months-long process that has several checks in place to contain fraud. There are no programs that pay the entire range of utilities. The 'husband' can't claim head of household using his mother's address. And he can't use the gf's because she's using it. The taxpayer's spouse is not allowed to live in the home at any point.

Also, the standard deduction for head of household for 2015 is $9250, not $1800. You're a fucking idiot. Pell grants are also not $6K a semester. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. The IRS catches stupid ass fuckers every day who are trying to pull shit like this. Go ahead and try it, see how long you last. My prediction is, not long.
You're a fucking moron. That plan wouldn't last six months. Getting disability as a months-long process that has several checks in place to contain fraud. There are no programs that pay the entire range of utilities. The 'husband' can't claim head of household using his mother's address. And he can't use the gf's because she's using it. The taxpayer's spouse is not allowed to live in the home at any point.

Also, the standard deduction for head of household for 2015 is $9250, not $1800. You're a fucking idiot. Pell grants are also not $6K a semester. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. The IRS catches stupid ass fuckers every day who are trying to pull shit like this. Go ahead and try it, see how long you last. My prediction is, not long. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are an idiot.
Why wouldn't she? If she wanted to. A man is not physically necessary in the sense of his body actually being there at the time of insemination. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That might be true if she goes for an invitro procedure, but even in that case there is no man to be held accountable. By law a sperm donor can waive any legal obligation. So again the lesbian is on her own.

Jim