The liberal left has won me over

After weighting both side of the argument I am in agreement that the confederate flag must go. But we should not stop there. Washington and Jefferson were slave owners and as a slave owner they represented at that was wrong with America and its treatment of blacks. So immediately we must shut down and destroy the Jefferson memorial. We must remove Washington and Jefferson from mount Rushmore. The statue of the late senator Robert Byrd must be removed from the halls of congress, the same for Strom Thurman. These memorials to the hate and bigotry that these men represented are offensive to those who were oppressed and any fair and right minded individuals. I think we should all ban together. Please continue the list, what else should be removed.
Liberals that want to perform their Orwellian duties and rewrite history.
Ben Affleck should be shot.
Colonel Sanders should be beheaded.
The slave built White House should be burned to the ground.
President Jackson (symbol of the democrat party) own 750 slaves.
We need to hire the Taliban and Isis to blow up the monuments, they are talented in that regard and quite, for want of a better term, torquemadish

They'll make a clean sweep of the Christians too
Execute 'The Dixie Chicks'!

Is there any other group going around destroying historical landmarks that don't conform to their ideology? Hint: Their initials are ISIS.
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2015, 09:04 AM
I think we should start another Civil War and this time win the damn thing! The South will rise again...and all you boys can buy you some slaves.Hell DSK might sell ya one of his Orientals.

I think we should start another Civil War and this time win the damn thing! The South will rise again...and all you boys can buy you some slaves.Hell JLIdiot might sell ya one of his Orientals. Originally Posted by WTF
FIFY
KFC and the Colonel have to go now! We might as well take out Popeye's as they are from Louisiana which was one of the worst slave states. Anything with a name of Rebel has got to go. The Dodge Rebel, "Reb" Brown, rebel yell (good bye Billy Idol), all those football teams with rebels as mascots, and on and on.
Elvis must leave the building
Dig up Al Jolson and move him.

Since you feel so strongly, you must sell all your possessions, including your children, and distribute as reparations to any black folks you see...as well as your future services and income.
I think we should start another Civil War and this time win the damn thing! The South will rise again...and all you boys can buy you some slaves.Hell DSK might sell ya one of his Orientals. Originally Posted by WTF
Will you be selling your Mexicans?
  • WTF
  • 07-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Will you be selling your Mexicans? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Which is you favorite slave gnadfly? Blacks or Mexicans?