Eccie's Very Own Sewer Rat Helped "El Chapo" Escape!!!

Undercunt is a denizen of many major sewer systems, including this one outside the Altiplano prison....

I'm not sure how my tax bracket is any business of yours... Originally Posted by WombRaider

Who said anything about your tax bracket, sewer rat? I'm sure the Sinaloa cartel is taking good care of you now.

I thought Wormy was a part of the Shitnshinola Cartel! Explains a lot.
Are you sure that's not a shot of Want-a-be-a-Womb's own private shit discharge site?

It's about the right size to carry the load.

BTW: Here is a "real" sewer discharge pipe ...

This is a prison ingress/egress point for special guests:

Are you sure that's not a shot of Want-a-be-a-Womb's own private shit discharge site?

It's about the right size to carry the load.

BTW: Here is a "real" sewer discharge pipe ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another irrelevant pic from the same irrelevant Idiot who has taken the art of irrelevance to unsurpassed levels.

Speaking of LL the Irrelevant Idiot, when is he going to answer the question that he has been duckin' & dodgin' for weeks?

Knowing then what we know now, should the US have invaded Iraq during the Spring of 2003.

It's a simple question that even a simple minded Idiot should be able to answer.

What's your answer, LLIdiot?
Guess this is just a hate thread as El chapo didn't escape through a sewer.
Guess this is just a hate thread as El chapo didn't escape through a sewer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
His pictures being relevant to the actual situation itself, never enters into the Patriarchal Idiots mindset.

He's got another irrelevant pic that he must deliver and come hell or high water, he is going to make it happen.

That's why LL is the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
Guess this is just a hate thread as El chapo didn't escape...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FIFY
I am a idiot. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY
I sense a great disturbance in the force.
I find it fascinating that El Chapo threatened Donald Trump and the president of Mexico Nieto but not Obama. What do you think that means in the bigger scheme of things?
maybe he's as stupid as you are, JDrunk.
  • Old-T
  • 07-14-2015, 08:36 AM
I find it fascinating that El Chapo threatened Donald Trump and the president of Mexico Nieto but not Obama. What do you think that means in the bigger scheme of things? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nothing. I don't generally consider people of his ilk to be deep philosophical thinkers filled with complex meaning.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2015, 09:55 AM
I find it fascinating that El Chapo threatened Donald Trump and the president of Mexico Nieto but not Obama. What do you think that means in the bigger scheme of things? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Means he does not like the fucker that put him in prison and he has been watching TV in prison and doesn't like Trump either.
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You couldn't fix your own ass, if your mouth depended on it.