Let's be is blind....and apparently can't smell shit!

Several years ago I found myself in a very awesome relationship with a man a year younger than myself. This was a first for me by far...the closest in age previously was five years senior and typically more. Anyway the sex was off the charts, plenty of stamina, plenty of package so that there was no dismounting during position changes. He caught me off guard and I found myself "in love" or at least in lust. One night after a few drinks we went at it...I was feeling him and not feeling shy a bit. I was all over this man. Licking , sucking, the whole nine yards. After sometime down under I crawled up him and started to kiss...he stopped me with his nose wrinkled and asked if everything was OK, was HE OK DOWN THERE? I smiled and said yes baby as I leaned in for somemore. He put his hand on my chest and I said " why...everything is great" he replied...and I quote "'cause your face smells like shit!" I have been told to never repeat this story by freinds but fuck it...its too fucking funny...so you see love IS BLIND and it can't smell shit. That's my truth and I am okay with it
Lmao!!
  • xtrem
  • 10-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Awesome post
Lmfao!!!! That's crazy!!! Smh