STOP trying to take advantage of providers

I don't know what is going on this week but guys have been wasting my time left and right!
Every day I get at least one guy that contacts me and does the following
1. Begs for bare - (I do not do bare)
2. Cancels last minute (the biggest and rudest waste of time)
3. Tries to haggle with me and get me to lower my rates (waste of time)
4. Asks for private pics/dirty talk without booking

BE REASONABLE please
It is very impolite to try taking advantage of us providers. We are doing what we can to make a living, not to mention following your rules of discretion as well
We post ads for a reason. We let you know our rates and what we are and are not willing to do
Long rant, but I'm just getting so fed up with the BS
Has this nonsense been happening with other providers?
yep
Sorry this has been your experience of late. Everyone is due equal consideration and respect just by the mere fact that we are all human. You are a small business owner, an entrepreneur, and you meet an important need in society delivering a quality service (I know from experience!). All providers should be treated as such. I wouldn't treat my lawn maintenance contractor the way you've been treated and I appreciated your blow job WAY more than his.
Girl..its not just you. I don't know what some of these people are thinking.
Well ladies as I understand your pain. Please understand that there is BS on both sides as a provider and as a hobbyist. There are providers out there that don't do shit the right way more often then not. I'm certainly not speaking about ether of you as Bribunny I have not seen you and Daddys girl certainly has done shit the right way the 2 times I've seen her. I can definitely say that I have been cancelled on last minute, been stood up or had rates changed on me out of nowhere, etc. We all wish shit was straight forward and done appropriately but a lot of times it's not and it's on both sides of the fence.
BriBunny, sorry for your awful time of late. Any business enterprise can have it's ups and downs so just take the idiots with a grain of salt and move on because you'll never change them. Maybe I'll be able to see someday and restore some of your faith.
restore some of your faith. Originally Posted by forthewin
Business can be tough during this current economic time Just saying
Question guys why are you posting private comments on a providers thread. She cant read them so does no good for her.

Sam
So sorry this has happened to you.
Most guys have legit reasons for having to cancel last minute, but then again there are also those that like to waste our time. It could be a work or family emergency or maybe they can't get away like they thought they could.
As for haggling, sometimes guys are just asking to check and see if you have a special going on. Some may be on a tighter budget than others or have spent most of their hobby budget but still want to see us. But if they insist on lower rates, that's different.
BBFS & pics are something that some ladies will offer or agree to, but we just need to stand firm on our boundaries concerning these. As for them asking for BBFS, some may not be seriously asking, but testing us to see if we'll agree. I've still gotten appts from guys by telling them a simple 'no' about it and have been told when I met them that they were testing me. Some are very serious when they ask, but those are the ones to ignore and not see.
Good response Tammy
  • Old-T
  • 04-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Business can be tough during this current economic time Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015

Business can be tough--but when a person is a jerk on top of that it does not make it better.
Messages I received in ONE DAY (paraphrased) and what I thought about them:

"R U Avail" - I see you're still in your pre-larval state. Kindly let me know when you grow into man.

"Hi 'Cumguzzler'. Wanna cum rape my ass" Me? -Not so much but please feel free to light said ass on fire. From the inside.

"Hey" (that's it, just 'hey") - If you made it to the age of maturity without knowing how to introduce yourself to a woman, I demand your immediate seppuku.

"I'm a late 50's discriminating male who demands absolute discretion. I have a lot to lose and I trust you'll respect the fact." -Dude. You're ass is so uptight, you could crinkle cut a turd.

"I'm a financial corporate drone. I'm into 50 shades of grey but can switch. I live in a fancy Austin high rise, I don't have many references but I have no problems dating the local civvie ladies if I do say so myself yuck yuck!!!"- You sir are a bowel liquifying horror.

"I drive a Maserati..."-Cool story brah. I'll never see the bitch because it will always be in the rearview of my Pangiale. Also a boring turd in an Italian car is still a boring turd.

"I'm new to this and slightly intimidated, I need someone to see regularly. A gentle lover who will be understanding about my premature ejaculation issues."
-Being with you sounds about as much fun as a poke in the rectum with an unlubed monster dong.

"Do you do quickies?" My rates start at the hourly. You're welcome to leave after 5 minutes. By the way, have you seen my collection of fuckboi skinsuits? I keep them down here in the basement. Follow me....

Point is ladies that you have wittingly engaged in black market capitalism in one of the dankest miasmic fifedoms filled with half sentient biomasses with their dicks in their Chee-Tos dusted hand. And don't even get me started on the broads, some of which have the personalities of a whorehouse couchstain.

Really, what do you expect?

I'm not saying don't complain. Complain your tits off but at some point you have to decide if you're going to let it bring you down...

or...

Dedicate your pussy to Satan and lobotomize these losers.
More classic shit from Miss V. Love it!