FBSM- L1 & L2 defined

Ladies and gentlemen, will someone please explain and eloborate on this subject?
I hate discussing services. I know it is subjective, but still. I am hoping others will gleen some valuable information. I'm hoping people will read this and go, "Okay... Now, I get it!"

Thanks,

TIO
L1- handjob
L2- blowjob
Thank you!!!!
ThreAd
Yes. Thank you for noticing.
Ladies and gentlemen, will someone please explain and eloborate on this subject?
I hate discussing services. I know it is subjective, but still. I am hoping others will gleen some valuable information. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
in order to avoid mishaps or disappointments it's important to clarify the "MENU" and in such a fashion (such as this) avoiding the awkward discussions involving money + sex over the phone/txting so, thank you.

ThreAd Originally Posted by Skip_8
get a life.
in order to avoid mishaps or disappointments it's important to clarify the "MENU" and in such a fashion (such as this) avoiding the awkward discussions involving money + sex over the phone/txting so, thank you. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
If you don't know what it is, Urbandictionary it, google it, or look it up on the acronym list here. In otherwords, don't be lazy.

Anyone with half a brain, one arm and dick can figure out the meanings.

get a life. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
I don't recall saying, "Bitch bark."
PID has a list of acronyms. Wonder if it is there.
shit!
i thought L1 was anal
L2 was ass to mouth
note to self: cancel tomorrows appt.
Hell I was thinking that anyone who would spend 350 for only a half hour of gfe needs to have more than his little head examined.
If you don't know what it is, Urbandictionary it, google it, or look it up on the acronym list here. In otherwords, don't be lazy.

Anyone with half a brain, one arm and dick can figure out the meanings.
Originally Posted by Skip_8
You would think...but it turns out that half a brain, one arm and dick ain't enough because I get asked what L1 and L2 are All. The. Damn. Time. As in at least 3xweek or more.
It's a half of a threAD

Because she didn't post any pics....

Futhermore, you would not believe how many men seem to "forget" what those Ls, mean..trust me, someone reading this is thankful.

ThreAd Originally Posted by Skip_8
It's a half of a threAD

Because she didn't post any pics....

Futhermore, you would not believe how many men seem to "forget" what those Ls, mean..trust me, someone reading this is thankful. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
they DONT forget.. they play stupid and act like they didn't know.. a LOWBALLr gotta do what a LOWBALLr gotta do.
But (and I like big butts and I can't deny), what abou other items like lfk, dfk, daty, etc. (non FS activities) are those included in L1 or just L2 or do you need a FS appointment for those type of activities? And I'm pretty sure I know the answer - it depends upon the provider :-)
But (and I like big butts and I can't deny), what abou other items like lfk, dfk, daty, etc. (non FS activities) are those included in L1 or just L2 or do you need a FS appointment for those type of activities? And I'm pretty sure I know the answer - it depends upon the provider :-) Originally Posted by mrhappysf
GFE = (KISSING, DATY, BBBJ, MSCFS)
anything more should be discussed ahead of time with your provider of choice.
And oh YES!!!... YMMV on the cost of any additional add ons.