TEASING OR NO TEASING

So guys do you like teasing during a session leading up to the big explosion or do you like it all hardcore right to business...... do u like it when the woman is in control? what turns you on and gets you really going?
Teasing! I love teasing. And lot of foreplay.
So guys do you like teasing during a session leading up to the big explosion or do you like it all hardcore right to business...... do u like it when the woman is in control? what turns you on and gets you really going? Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
You already know
You already know Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
when are you comin to see me again sexy?
Teasing definitely enhances the experience. I enjoy when a woman teases me with her lips (either set) during foreplay and leading up to the main course.
yes. yes and yes.
  • greko
  • 02-08-2011, 01:02 PM
I LOVE me some foreplay with lots of licking.
some heavy breathing in the ear while rubbin on me gets it goin also
Bring me to the edge of losing it as many times as you see fit (isn't that the definition of control?). Satisfy your cravings by grinding your wet mound on my face and tell me how you like your pussy eaten out. Cum as many times as you need until you're a sopping wet mess of satified female flesh. Teh you can tell me it's my turn.
Teasing! I love teasing. And lot of foreplay. Originally Posted by RoDunn

Amen Brother! The more the better.
  • hd
  • 02-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Damn, everytime I hear the word tease, I'm going to get a hard on now.
Really dosen't matter to me how we start. Slow or fast as long as you finish what you start. So far you got an A. Let me check my schedule
Really dosen't matter to me how we start. Slow or fast as long as you finish what you start. So far you got an A. Let me check my schedule Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$

we always have some good times
I used to have a girl friend that you used to try and fight me off only for the excitement of having me over power her for entry. It was a wrestling match until I got penetration and them it was out of fucking control. She liked it anal that way too.

It got us both sweaty and going! Should have married that girl!
Really dosen't matter to me how we start. Slow or fast as long as you finish what you start. So far you got an A. Let me check my schedule Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
agreed.

if it's just "teasing" [as in "cock teasing", "you-can-look-but-dont-touch teasing" or "i'm-not-that-kind-of-girl teasing"
then i really dont want any part of that.

but, if it's tantalizing, stimulating, caressing, kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking, etc. that LEADS to more intimate and physical interactions that LEADS to incredible full body orgasms,
then i'm there.

the extra stimulating, imo, helps fire up more and more nerve endings in the body, leading to more intense feelings later on.

so, dont "tease me", girl!!