Its time for the Quadfectia!!

Ok you experienced hobbyists, amateur hobbyist about to get busy. Am looking to hit the quadfectia in the next couple of weeks and would like some suggestions. Looking to hit the following. I have never had an Ebony or Asian and would like feedback and suggestions for both in a provider. Also looking for suggestions for a Latina and of course white provider. Looking for peoples top choices and suggestions to better narrow the field.

Hope you all can help me out on this one!

Thanks

Highspeed
Megan Lee - Black Temporarily Yours
Samantha Thom - Asian
Alyssa Nicole - Latina
Delanie Smith - White
quadfectia??
you mean as in http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/quadfecta ??

azzlover has offered some great advice.

now, highspeed, how about you put up some hobby cred or offer up some info on experiences or likes/dislikes? someone who's been on eccie for a yr w/ 9 posts and 1 review [with very little info and none in the ROS], then asking for pretty specific requests w/ little info to go on?

while i like to help guys out, give some to get some, is my thought.
Superfecta is the correct horse betting term.
White - Cameron
Black - Ciarra Goods
Latina - Paulina (only saw her at the social, but wow!)
Asian - haven't been there
Thank you for the correction on the term. Definitely 2 good lists to start with.

Thanks Hope to see more to start the selection process!
Hmm, intersting thread I for one am 'trying' to play my 'perfect woman' kinda close to the vest, for a while. I might suggest also adding to your tour, spinner/toothpick skinny, average, BBW, young, ol... er mature, and or a special skills provider.
Samantha Thom - Asian
Alyssa Nicole - Latina
Delanie Smith - White Originally Posted by azzlover
Thanks for the shout out
That's a great idea! You are a brave gent!!!

I would love to add some Latina spice to the mix!!
  • Surge
  • 02-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Samantha Thom - Asian
Alyssa Nicole - Latina
Delanie Smith - White Originally Posted by azzlover

Couldnt agree more with your choices...

I would throw out the following as well:

Black: +1 on Megan lee, Jaleh, Gennifer Paige, Sandarah or Victoria Lane

Asian: Original Penny for me, she works out of an AMP, but drop dead gorgeous!!!

Latina: +1 on Alyssa, but also look at Laylonie (OMG), Isabella Rose, Selena, or the fabulous Nina Moretti

White
: +++++++1 on Delanie! Can't get any better!, try Cameron or even Vixen Devain (has some Italian in her too), Rebecca of DFW! or Mia Malone
Couldnt agree more with your choices...

I would throw out the following as well:

Black: +1 on Megan lee, Jaleh, Gennifer Paige, Sandarah or Victoria Lane

Asian: Original Penny for me, she works out of an AMP, but drop dead gorgeous!!!

Latina: +1 on Alyssa, but also look at Laylonie (OMG), Isabella Rose, Selena, or the fabulous Nina Moretti

White
: +++++++1 on Delanie! Can't get any better!, try Cameron or even Vixen Devain (has some Italian in her too), Rebecca of DFW! or Mia Malone Originally Posted by Surge

Sir, I yield to your superior knowledge and experience!