How is Business For You?

I am just posting this thread to see what you providers out there think. I know a lot of you have seen the thread posted in the alerts about the DPD posting that ad on backpage. I have noticed just since the first of the year we have had a lot of new girls join us here on eccie. I know I have only been a member on here for a little over a year but I have noticed that my business here in Dallas has really slowed down. I know that we are going through some hard times, but I think that my business has slowed down because of all these girls that are coming over here from backpage. I know a lot of the guys like to jump on new spinner looking girls. I remember when I first joined here on eccie that I had some girls get upset with me because I was taken some of their clients. I understand that the guys have a choice to choose who they want to see, but I think it should be a hard screening process to get on here. That's just my opinion though. So I guess my question to this whole thread is, for all you providers that have been on here for awhile have you noticed a change in you clients coming to see you. Also have you noticed a lot of new girls on here. What do you think us providers that have been on here do?