"Want to Play a Game"

Ladies,
As my birthday approaches I extend (to those ladies interested) an invitation to a game. I am not looking for a discount or extended time, really just want to have a little fun. the lady or ladies who correctly identify the answer will be invited to my birthday party (at my expense). Assuming I pass your screening!!! For those of you who want to play, the game is as follows: A series of riddles, play on words, and slight misdirection to collect the necessary information to correctly identify my birth -month and day (Not year).
Oooohhh, your gonna make us work for it huh?
Ok, I'm game!
Tess
I'm totally game! I love birthdays and games and sexy comwboys.

One condition: if I'm one of the lucky winners, I get to bring you a special birthday present.
I'm in. But can we work as a team? I'm not the best with riddles...
Im in
I'm in. But can we work as a team? I'm not the best with riddles... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'll tag-team with you any day.
I love it! Count me in too!

~Gen~
hey-Me too...sounds fun..I love riddles ..and I get to be under Genesis..(Im always game)
I love a good brain teese. Anyone who could come up with something creative like that has to be pretty cool. I am in!
Thank you ladies,
Teams are encouraged - OMG - of course. Be patient, I hope to slowly tease you ----- into ---- the winning answer!!
The rules: simple -- clues & riddles offered will be identified by asteriks (***) . This is not a question and answer game, (initially). PM me (privately) with your best guess, Prove your answer (wild guesses will be at the discretion of the judge - of course).
To The Game ***5 clues in 9 days***
***5 clues in 9 days*** Originally Posted by Metal Smith
*** According to Greek mythology the goddess Europa, while in Crete, was
seduced by Zeus. What form did Zeus assume?***
Ladies,
As my birthday approaches I extend (to those ladies interested) an invitation to a game. I am not looking for a discount or extended time, really just want to have a little fun. the lady or ladies who correctly identify the answer will be invited to my birthday party (at my expense). Assuming I pass your screening!!! For those of you who want to play, the game is as follows: A series of riddles, play on words, and slight misdirection to collect the necessary information to correctly identify my birth -month and day (Not year). Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Mr. Smith,
BRAVO!! I believe you have just taken the hobby to a higher level. Very creative and classy, sir. Hope you'll have a hell of a Bday. May the best lady(ies) wins.
Gem
*** According to Greek mythology the goddess Europa, while in Crete, was
seduced by Zeus. What form did Zeus assume?*** Originally Posted by Metal Smith

Ooopsie. Pm'ed you.
OH my god --- you are all very quick, and a clever bunch. This really is a lot of fun for me, thanks for playing along. Remember to send your answers in PM's.
MS
PS. Thanks Mr. Gemini
Oh we are suppose to send the answers to the clues?I knw the answer 30 seconds after you posted ..well I think I did..I thought we were suppose to pm the bday date answer lol..i tend to be slow on the uptake