Admit it!.....

Like me, how many times have you sat and hit refresh a whole bunch to see all the HOT showcases that go by? My S/O and I have sat down a few times to um.. kill some time doing this.
So come on, admit it!!! We all love this feature a little too much!
not once! ok, ok, but definitely not more than a thousand times...
The showcases are great!!
The showcases are making me lose IQ points and I can definitely blame my lowered GPA on them too!
Miss Missy...long time no see.. hehe..ssshhhh! I'll never tell! ~K
I love the Showcases. Providers, if you don't have a Showcase you need to get one. Please.
I love seeing my self "up in lights" so to speak lol
you love seeing em, & we love lookin!
Never occured to me until this. Geez, now something else to waste my life away doing. That and lolcats.
Sometimes I like to refresh the homepage and play "Showcase Jackpot". I've never gotten it to happen yet, but I'm sure that if all the girls that come up in the featured showcases are from the same city, I will win... something?
The showcases are a great feature that others don't have yet! Gold star ECCIE!
I counted the other day...it was over 500 showcases. I'm trying to talk TBONE into allowing video clips...hehe but I think he knows if we do that then I won't get any work done

LAP
I played the game and won! What's my prize! I hope it's good...
Attached Images File Type: jpg jackpot.JPG (25.3 KB, 256 views)
i look every chance I get,, reminds me of 'The Price is Right's'
Showcase Showdown..

man I won so many of those as a kid,,,watching from home of course...
Ohh i am soooo guilty, BUT i do wonder why mine never pops up... while some of the other hotties pop up OVER AND OVER. Not jealous, just sayin
Marley..I see your all the time