Back to business

Ok, so there has been a lot of shit stirring, I have been responsible for some of it. I want to get back to business. I think participation is key.

LADIES and GENTS. (notice the terms I used) Please come out of lurking and post, contribute, dissagree respectfully with each other.

The trolls and trollettes are digging their own graves. Ignore them and lets get this community rocking.

Kat, Vikki, Angelina, and many other providers have shown that they can post and be rational and respectful and play well with others.

I promise to behave, and maybe other gents can tone it down a bit.

So what is your favorite kind of bush on a rainy day? (Down41, I had to)
So what is your favorite kind of bush on a rainy day? (Down41, I had to) Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I prefer Jenna, but I bet Barbara could be dirty girl since she looks innocent
If i have to have bush..I like it nice an fluffy and sweet smelling
I honestly like hardwood floors. But if it is a must, then landing strip.
I prefer Jenna, but I bet Barbara could be dirty girl since she looks innocent Originally Posted by atxbrad

Tess
Its those innocent looking ones you have to look out for..........
I prefer Jenna, but I bet Barbara could be dirty girl since she looks innocent Originally Posted by atxbrad
You talking about George W's Mama??!! I guess I never thought of her as a dirty talking slut!!
  • Carl
  • 02-21-2010, 09:35 PM
You talking about George W's Mama??!! I guess I never thought of her as a dirty talking slut!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I have.

She must have something going on under the hood to have kept the old man from trading her in a long time ago.
I've kind of been anti-Bush guy myself!

NO MORE BUSH !!!

At Least keep it well maintenanced

I like variety, go figure! A landing strip is nice, the adolph hitler is ok, hardwood is good if there is no stubble or bumps, and if the lips are clean, then a big ole bush is good too! I guess I just really like to play in the garden under the bush!!!!
I like mine fresh and clean...no organic dental floss. My favorite is when she uses baby oil to get it nice and smooth!

LAP
I like to mix it up. I prefer the "hardwood floor" look but have been told some guys dont like their girl looking like a pre teen. But i think it's softer and more sanitary (even though the obgyn says having no hair is UNsanitary)
Hardwood floors and well trimmed landing strips for me, but on the other issue Laura has this 'I would do things to you that your descendants would tell stories about' look to her.
I suppose the old saying, "If there's grass on the field, play ball" is invalid in 2010?