Nice Job BLM ...White Lives Matter in Waukesha

The racial makeup of the city was 88.1% White, 2.3% African American, 0.4% Native American, 3.5% Asian, 3.5% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races.

Scumbag Black KNEW there were NO Blacks in that Parade.
Nice MUGSHOT too. Can you take a shower because you look like shit?

Save the Government money and just run his stinky ass over with his vehicle.

So don't come out with that BLM bullshit.They are all frauds and fakes.
So you're giving BLM credit for this tragedy?

Asking for a black friend.
Referring to your yourself?,surely not me.

Get a grip he knew what he was doing..
I don't need to hear what happens to them..they shut up about South Chicago,
BTW..28 shot 6 killed over the weekend why no protests,maybe they take a blind eye to Black on Black crime,after all no white people live there.
Credit?
I say shoot him in the dick, he’s probably a chimo anyways. Odd that if you throw a penny into a leftist mob it bounces off 3 pedos before a wife beater picks it up off the ground.
Can anyone label (Media including) him a Black Supremicist?
Sounds like that's what you're trying to do, chica!
Not trying just telling the truth..so is he a Black Supremicist?..if not what is he?
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 03:30 PM
Rachelina - Welcome back /

I hope you stay longer and contribute to teh Forum!
An attack by a black nationalist on US citizens in a parade.
... Hmmm... I got a good, fair-minded solution.

Rittenhouse says that HE supports the BLM causes.
So then the side can trade the "running-over-people" bloke
for Rittenhouse.

Kinda like when a football team releases one lad and then
perchases another to play left-half.

### Salty
An attack by a black nationalist on US citizens in a parade. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Let me add Christmas Parade.
I don't even know why they let recidivists like this asshole out in society. That motherfucker clearly is institutionalized and is unable to function in a civilized society without wreaking havoc around those around him. How many fucking chances do you give a rabid dog before you decide it's time to just put that dog down for good?
Oh don't forget his violent history and the liberal politics that had hims out on the street fleeing from another violent crime Hmm
I say shoot him in the dick, he’s probably a chimo anyways. Odd that if you throw a penny into a leftist mob it bounces off 3 pedos before a wife beater picks it up off the ground. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... "Chimo"?? ... sounds Italian to me.
Never heard of it.

### Salty
Oh don't forget his violent history and the liberal politics that had hims out on the street fleeing from another violent crime Hmm
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Where did you read anything about his poiltics, rex?

I didn't see jackshit about this scumbag's politics, yet because he's a black guy, you're trying to make HIM the face of BLM, etc. His politics don't seem to extend beyond domestic violence.

I don't know if you're getting this bullshit somewhere or just doing what you do. (Answer is: BOTH)

Prove this unfounded claim, please.