Scams & How To Avoid

So this will be my first post. A Lot of rookie mistakes for me. For anyone seeing a Snapchat address, don't waste your time. Anyone asking for a deposit, don't waste your time. I do send this post out of frustration, don't want to tell you how many times I have broken these rules and regretted it. Anyway, I'm just just trying to have a nice night with a female. If that is to much to ask so be it. Tinder it is, or maybe a massage parlor. They are in general okay.
One word:

Research
Second word AFTER research is done -- Spidey-sense.

Think with the big head. With one exception, the bad spots I have been in were because I ignored red flags and my instincts.
Never pay a deposit. Cash is king in this thing of ours.
Stick with Verified providers and you won't have as many problems!
Stick with Verified providers and you won't have as many problems! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
I do not want ANY problems when I play but s##t happens, I will assure less problems by NOY payng a deposit
I do not agree that asking for a deposit is always a sign of a scam. Perhaps often but not always. Do your due diligence. The signs of a reputable provider are:

Reviews on a trusted review site like TER (or ECCIE). Read the reviews!

Member ship in a reference site like P411.
A well designed personal website.
Does a careful job of screening including references.
Communicates well.
Has a fee and services structure that makes sense.
Advertises on reputable sites. (NOT STG!)

For me, if a provider meets most of these I would consider a deposit. On the other side, if it looks too good to be true it probably isn't.
Never pay a deposit, it's literally paying someone for just existing. "booking" is a scam if you contacted for a meet and she can't hold a time slot then move on.
What do you mean by "booking"?
I think he means scam providers lure clients in with the claim that they need to pay first to “secure” a time slot. I’ve never and never will pay a deposit.
Scammers ask for deposits as part of their scams. Legit providers enable scammers by asking for a deposit. I won’t interact with either one.
dvious38 … I’d advise to first get some recommendations from the guys here. It may or may not be your dream girl, but for sure not a waste of time. Once you have several good experiences under your belt, you’ll start to recognize the scams versus the legit. There are several patterns you'll see among scams, as well as several legit patterns. I wouldn’t try to TOFTT until you nail those down.
Alright, anyone have any recommendations I'm the Albuquerque area. Not having much luck.
None of us know your preferences or your budget. Three VERY different women, but well worth your time if they are in your wheelhouse -- Jen Gray, GoodnightGracieB and Nisi Collins. They will want honest verification from you, though, so be prepared. I'm sure there are many more -- I just don't know them.

Winter gave good advice -- read the reviews of the traveling ladies. There are several traveling women with very good reviews -- read them. I don't know Winter or Cherry Love, but they both have very good reviews. Again, many of them will want references or information about you.

And UC was spot on -- do the research...starting in the hobby is not easy, and getting good first experiences requires work on your part. Read the encounters and then search the names of women that catch your interest. In general, if you are relying on STG, I would think 3-4 good reviews means that they are actually doing what they say they are doing.

Think of this as a learning curve -- do your homework and realize you will get better and better at it as you go along.
Alright, anyone have any recommendations I'm the Albuquerque area. Not having much luck. Originally Posted by dvious38
I personally have a policy of not giving out information other than my reviews to folks that have not given anything as far as information exchange which is the purpose of this board. Many of us have had to learn some lessons along the way and that is part of the learning curve.

Take some chances or as Diego recommended research through reviews and then share your experiences. Too many guys riding on the efforts of others on here that don't share info.

Share your bad experiences so others can choose to not make the same mistake of seeing a bad provider.