NCNS - Jezebelle - LC (frustrating non-encounter)

User ID: -
Date: 2/3/23
Name: Jezebelle
Phone: 575-405-4676
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-c...a/104779490962
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Address: Outcall. Incall on East Mesa
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Frustrating hard to get
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders (didn't see in person)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde with shoulder length blonde hair. Thick build. Big butt, D tits, thick thighs. Seems reasonably attractive in her photos but I didn't see in person.
Recommendation: No
NCNS moved to Coed from Encounters
  • Sab2
  • 02-06-2023, 09:42 PM
She has left waiting before too. Sucks. Looks like she could be fun. I think I remember her providing a few years back
She has left waiting before too. Sucks. Looks like she could be fun. I think I remember her providing a few years back Originally Posted by Sab2
She’s only been in Cruces a year or so. Moved there from Sacramento, CA. I traced her pics back and found her ads and reviews from Sacramento. They’re all good reviews, except they typically say she isn’t punctual. Yeah, no kidding. If she was in fact outside my hotel when she texted at 12:30 AM, that would have been over 6 hours late.

She actually texted me this morning asking if I’d consider re-scheduling. I’m not in town now so definitely not. I might give her another shot but only if I have lots of time and don’t really care if she actually shows up or not. I’m not sure if do incall with her because she tends to not answer the door at your agreed upon appointment time.
I had a similar no-call no-show with her a year or so ago. She’s full of shit. Don’t waste your time with her.