Discreet way to get a hotel room?

This may be a silly question. I’ve never rented a hotel room that I didn’t have to give ID and a credit card. Are there any places around pensacola that don’t need a credit card or ID?
Even the places on Cervantes/Mobile Hwy require and ID. A few do take cash, though. I personally wouldn't go to any of those.
For hotel security purposes, pretty much all require an ID and a debit/credit card.

I've never tried this, but maybe try a prepaid Visa card, and put however much you need on it. You can get these at Walmart. Not sure if hotels accept them, though, since I've never tried.

But hotels like to have a card on file in case there is room damage or missing items from the room.
Yep get a Vanilla card or he’ll even a cash app card will work but you will need an ID unfortunately

Could order a McLovin ID off Amazon if you need one hah
If you trust the girl, give her the cash for the room. I've done this before (only ones I've seen before), they might even give you a discount if they can use it the rest of the time.
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Or find someone with a legit incall
Or find someone with a legit incall Originally Posted by ReviewBree
Yes that works too. This is for someone I met outside the hobby.
  • Dedra
  • 08-21-2023, 09:28 AM
If someone wants to get together when I do not have a place to host, I will offer to get the room if the friend can cover the cost along with their donation. I have gotten burned with a no show once but over all it has worked out.
It's not a silly question at all. Most hotels do require ID and a credit card for security reasons. It's a standard practice to ensure a safe and smooth check-in process. If you're looking for a more discreet option, you might want to explore alternative lodging options like Airbnb or smaller, locally-owned motels. On a travel note, I'm a fan of exploring new places, and if you ever plan a trip to Montreal, Canada, you should check out my recommendations for the top hotels Montreal, and you'll find some great options. It's not an ad, just a friendly suggestion for fellow travelers.