trump has a tiny penis

Almost as tiny as his pea sized brain. just ask any prostitute
Almost as tiny as his pea sized brain. just ask any prostitute Originally Posted by greenbook
Someone with actual experience has described it as a little mushroom. (Stormy Daniels)
I think this belongs in the Anatomy Forum instead of the Political Forum but what do i know? I’m not a right-winger.
What do dicks have to do with politics?? I'm sure those making comments about Trump's dick size have had similar comments from their previous encounters!!
Sounds like a couple of rabid lefties have an infatuation with Trump's dick size.⁷
Moved to the Sandbox
Real reason 0zombies want TAMPONS in mens bathrooms is because, HOW THEY GONNA KEEP THEIR SHIT IN, WITH THEM STRETCHED OUT ASSHOLES???

Maybe this type of stuff should stay in POLITICAL
^^^^....speaking of Diaper Don, a.k.a., Putin's Puto.....
What about his back door. If goes to prison there many guys that want to play with back door is tight?.
What's up with people leaning a certain way having a fascination with Trumps dick size and whether or not he had sex with someone? Sounds like some closeted desires. So I'm guessing certain people are secretly fantasizing about being mounted by trump.
Every time I see this thread I picture Don Ho singing Tiny Bubbles.

Tiny penis
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine

Tiny penis
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time

So here's to the golden moon
And here's to the silver sea
And mostly here's a toast
To you and me

So here's to the ginger lei
I give to you today
And here's a kiss
That will not fade away

My Apologies to Don.
Supposedly, this could be true ..... and also supposedly, Michelle Odumbo's is quite larger .....