Kamala's FIRST policy

She finally revealed her first official policy since becoming errrr "couping" the nomination almost 3 weeks ago.

This is for REAL!!

And it's actually a good policy.....

There is one small problem.... it's Trump's policy!!!
Ya can't make this shit up!!!

Her brand new policy is something Trump has been talking about for months.....

Bwahahahahahaha

I'll wait here while you libtards scatter

The Proof: https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1822478218521460853
you can find a ton of

policies on youtube

@elsakurt_official shorts

nkay
I don't know what the link talks about and don't care.

No one has ever said Trump had zero good ideas. Even Biden continued many of Trumps China policies.

George Harrison got sued for copyright infringement for "My Sweet Lord" and had to pay Ronnie Mack a ton of $$ for "unconscious plagiarism." But anyone here who has ever played Rock or Blues music knows that musicians use each others ideas all the time. 80 percent of the songs you like are just hacks of 12 Bar Blues.

Find something real to talk about. You guys look so desperate. Tell some more lies about Tim Walz or something.
Kamala is now saying, as of last night while speaking in Vegas to many union food worker folks, that she’s not going to tax tips. Which is what Trump has been saying for months.

Have to admit, I find it a bit disingenuous, not only because it’s a Trump policy, but because not long ago Biden/Harris were deploying more IRS folks to go after these same tips.

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/comme...own-waitresses
Kamala is now saying, as of last night while speaking in Vegas to many union food worker folks, that she’s not going to tax tips. Which is what Trump has been saying for months.

Have to admit, I find it a bit disingenuous, not only because it’s a Trump policy, but because not long ago Biden/Harris were deploying more IRS folks to go after these same tips.

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/comme...own-waitresses Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
they are communists , "the ends justify the means"

they are not going to win over anyone here

they need to target the normy norms

always remember harry reid and admitting lying about

whoever it was .. and then said yh but we got what we needed

nothing new

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/comme...own-waitresses Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
they are communists , "the ends justify the means"

they are not going to win over anyone here

they need to target the normy norms

always remember harry reid and admitting lying about

whoever it was .. and then said yh but we got what we needed

nothing new Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Let's put things into proper perspective first. Most people in jobs that get tips pay almost no taxes whatsoever. Because they don't make enough money. Which is really sad but a topic for another day. So saying you won't tax tips is bullshit since most people who get them aren't paying taxes on them to begin with.

But now let's talk about paying taxes. Do both of you pay your taxes? I pay every damn cent of mine. I don't get paid in cash and I have no way to hide any of my income. But I know many people who cheat on their taxes like crazy. They get large portions of their income in cash and then under report it. I have no fucking sympathy for them. I don't have the slightest problem with the IRS looking closer at anyone like that to make sure they are paying their fair share. It's not harassment. And they are not going to go after the people making $20K a year because there is no point.

Once again you folks only repeat the things that fit your agenda. That Steve Bannon tells you to repeat. Like the IRS is looking to fuck over tipped workers. What a bunch of bullshit. Just like Trump and Kamala saying they won't tax them. All just sound bite pandering crap.

Meanwhile LGBTQ Commie immigrants are stealing all of the good jobs for poor Black folk. And they are aborting babies after they are born. Let's focus on the real issues!
Harris, the prostitute, will do anything to buy votes.

This is a woker, marginally bitchier version of Dementia Joe being backed up by a vp candidate who most likely goes home and when no one is looking gets into his cross dressing transvestite costume and pegs himself.

I disagree with Trump pandering to waitresses as well.

However, Trump is not a Jew hater with a dweeb Jew husband as a beard.

These scumbags hate you.

The morons defending them are the dictionary definition of useful idiots.

Any conservative who will entertain their bullshit is a stage 5 male lesbian.

Thank you

Have to admit, I find it a bit disingenuous, not only because it’s a Trump policy, but because not long ago Biden/Harris were deploying more IRS folks to go after these same tips. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Ding ding ding ding ding......

Next she'll be FOR funding the police....
And deporting illegals.....
Maybe she will even do something about inflation.....

She could go full 180 and stand behind Israel as well.....
That standing behind Palestine didn't work out quite so good for Cori.....
Maybe she will even admit CA Prop 47 was a mistake.....
^^^^

Didn’t work out so well for Jamaal Bowman either.

Billy,

You might want to read the article I posted by The Heritage Foundation again. If you took the time to read it at all. Cause you completely missed the point.
Camel Toe's first decision was to pick Tampax Tim. Either side of the aisle should be pissed her vetting didn;t pick up the FACT the cock sucker lied over and over about his military service. Stolen Valor is disgucting and her poor judgment on her first big decision is a prelude of what is to CUM of her
^^^^

Didn’t work out so well for Jamaal Bowman either.

Billy,

You might want to read the article I posted by The Heritage Foundation again. If you took the time to read it at all. Cause you completely missed the point. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
(So FIRST, let's make sure everyone (including Mods!) understands that we ARE on topic. Because we are talking about the TOPIC of Harris copying Trump policies. And someone is trying to make a point with me lately. I wouldn't want the same to happen to you!)

Now specific to your post:

No. I did read it. You assume that I would somehow find these points legitimate. But I do not find the Heritage Foundation legitimate. They are Conservative hacks who only care for their own view of what they think is right. Others be damned.

And since many of you like to talk so much about "flip flops" lately, let's review a little of the history of the Heritage foundation. They spoke out against Trump's candidacy relentlessly in 2015. Then were more than happy to kiss and make up, and then use him to advance their Christian/White/Privileged/Out of Touch/Out of Date agenda.

They also flip-flopped on their support of Ukraine and on their criticism of January 6th. They have no balls and no conscience.

So feel free to tell me what point I missed. Other than the same type of biased ones that the Heritage Foundation makes over and over. Here they try to make it sound like all of that $80 Billion is going to beat up on Waitresses and Small Business owners. The "tip" policy is only a very small part. But why would they want to tell the whole truth? A small "sound bite" of it sounds much more inflammatory.

Like I said above, the policy of BOTH teams regarding tipping is nothing more than a smoke show. It affects very few. And I still have no sympathy for anyone who doesn't pay their taxes in full.

But the Heritage Foundation? Really? Like they give one rat fuck about waitresses. Or any of us.
The bill was called The Inflation Reduction Act. The point you missed was this was nothing but a power grab and had absolutely nothing to do with reducing inflation. $80 billion or $80 million, it doesn’t matter. Money for the IRS has zero to do with reducing inflation.

The Biden/Harris Admin promised over and over not to increase taxes one cent on people making less than $400K/year. The article shows that is just not true regardless of how small of an amount you may think it is. What’s the difference between a “compliance review” and an “audit”? Absolutely nothing, other than their using different terminology to cover their asses to go after people making less than $400K/year and it not count as an “audit”. Especially when you’re the poor bastard having to sit thru a “compliance review” by the almighty and powerful IRS.

The article also cites the Treasury Department, so how is that bias?

Just because it’s an article that doesn’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it’s incorrect, illegitimate, biased or a hack article.

If you don’t think Harris isn’t going to pull the same kind of bs, you’re sadly mistaken. She has to copy a Trump initiative cause she doesn’t have the brains to come up with her own policies. Instead of her doing a copy and paste on policy, maybe she should come out and say she’ll reverse this power grab policy and show us what she’s really going to do if she’s elected.

But….she won’t.

And….she still hasn’t posted anything on her campaign website yet regarding her stances on any policies last I looked. So, as far as we all know, she’s not going to tax tips, ya know….kinda like Trump first said months ago.
Not taxing tips is a stupid fucking idea. In order to get out of the deficit issue, the country needs revenue.

You can’t create enough revenue by cutting out subsidies to the lower income brackets, or by fucking over Social Security and a Medicare.

Here are a few cuts to the budget that make sense:

-Cut Congress payroll by 25%. Ditch all the “Official Spokespeople”. Cut out the Congressional Bank, and Health care. Stop paying for fucking trips all over the world. Get rid of the free cafeteria’s, the expense accounts, and multiple automobiles these jackasses have. Get rid of the gym’s, the swimming pools….all those perks none of us get. Get rid of fully funded pensions for Congress.

Make all 538 of those people play on the same field we all have to, and they will stop fucking around with all these asinine issues that keep getting rinsed and repeated on this very site.

Wake up people. Wake up to who really is ripping off our country……

The more you play in these conspiracy theories, ridiculous issues and the general bullshit thrown around…..we all will be fleeced even more, whether you are right or left oriented.

elg…….
The bill was called The Inflation Reduction Act. The point you missed was this was nothing but a power grab and had absolutely nothing to do with reducing inflation. $80 billion or $80 million, it doesn’t matter. Money for the IRS has zero to do with reducing inflation. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

The point you missed was that they have no real point in this article. Other than to misrepresent this and piss people off. The two real facts are that the IRS has been badly underfunded for years and that millions of people cheat on their taxes. This partially addresses that. And increased tax revenue helps pay for the IRA. But this funding for the IRS was not a power grab for anything. The "point" of the article is nothing more than a misrepresentation intended to rile up people like you. And it worked.

The Biden/Harris Admin promised over and over not to increase taxes one cent on people making less than $400K/year. The article shows that is just not true regardless of how small of an amount you may think it is. What’s the difference between a “compliance review” and an “audit”? Absolutely nothing, other than their using different terminology to cover their asses to go after people making less than $400K/year and it not count as an “audit”. Especially when you’re the poor bastard having to sit thru a “compliance review” by the almighty and powerful IRS. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

They aren't increasing taxes on anyone with this. If someone ends up having to pay more, it is because they are underpaying. That's not an increase in taxes. They are fucking cheating. And for the third time, I HAVE NO SYMPATHY! Pay your damn tax bill. The stuff about "compliance review" vs. "audit" is dumb too. Neither one of us knows for sure what that is. And based on the source, I suspect we are being misled. It IS the Heritage Foundation, after all. You know. The main drivers behind Project 2025. Yeah. Those guys.

The article also cites the Treasury Department, so how is that bias? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Another "point" by you that makes zero sense. They provide ONE quote from the Treasury Dept about compliance rates. They say nothing whatsoever about the main topic of the article. It does not support whether this article is biased or not. It has nothing to do with it.
Just because it’s an article that doesn’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it’s incorrect, illegitimate, biased or a hack article. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Right. It is only my opinion. Which is based on my opinion of the Heritage Foundation and my observations that they are a bunch of rich, Elitist, lying, self-serving fucks that are only interested in strengthening their advantages and viewpoints. But just because an article AGREES with your position does not mean it is right, either. Because MY OPINION is that you have been lied to. Again.
If you don’t think Harris isn’t going to pull the same kind of bs, you’re sadly mistaken. She has to copy a Trump initiative cause she doesn’t have the brains to come up with her own policies. Instead of her doing a copy and paste on policy, maybe she should come out and say she’ll reverse this power grab policy and show us what she’s really going to do if she’s elected.... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
This paragraph doesn't even deserve a response. It reeks of bias more than the article we are discussing. People have said you are "better than this." And you have played at being objective at times. But it seems to be the case only when you are pulling out "#9" or "#10." Or when you are backing down after getting your ass kicked. But too much of the time you post stuff like this. I despise it with all my soul and will give you no further time on things like it.