Late Night calls are fine with me!

I guess its hard for anyone to book late night calls,I guess apart of a true gfe to me is when a hobby friend wants to meet after hours I dont allow him to go without being taken care of so if that calls for me to wait up late for a visit I need to provide at any time like my ad's are posted I provide.Anyway,by the pm's I been getting the past few days providers dont move very fast when a hobby friend wants to meet at late times of the night.I will be here when yall have that problem just email me with screening info and let play tillun comes up if thats what your looking for!
Sabrina, Whenever I'm traveling, I never know if I'll be in the mood to see anyone after working that day. Sometimes, though, I find myself with energy and desire. I don't attempt contacting anyone because I felt is was disrepectful.

I may have to re-think that. What do you think?
  • rreed
  • 05-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Late night fun sounds awesome! I need to get this newbie title off of me...sad day
  • fawn
  • 05-03-2010, 09:24 PM
I guess its hard for anyone to book late night calls,I guess apart of a true gfe to me is when a hobby friend wants to meet after hours I dont allow him to go without being taken care of so if that calls for me to wait up late for a visit I need to provide at any time like my ad's are posted I provide.Anyway,by the pm's I been getting the past few days providers dont move very fast when a hobby friend wants to meet at late times of the night.I will be here when yall have that problem just email me with screening info and let play tillun comes up if thats what your looking for! Originally Posted by sabrina nicole

Sabrina, I think it is great you want to provide late night services, but
it would help if you would post this in your next ad...thank you, fawn
I guess its hard for anyone to book late night calls,I guess apart of a true gfe to me is when a hobby friend wants to meet after hours I dont allow him to go without being taken care of so if that calls for me to wait up late for a visit I need to provide at any time like my ad's are posted I provide.Anyway,by the pm's I been getting the past few days providers dont move very fast when a hobby friend wants to meet at late times of the night.I will be here when yall have that problem just email me with screening info and let play tillun comes up if thats what your looking for! Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
JMO, but I think the reason it's difficult during the late evening hours for so many is that it's really hard to get them screened in the middle of the night when so many ladies are asleep.

Nevermind...Fawn said it lol

Meg
+1
Might want to include the hours in your P411 profile and also the Showcase. Then add something that can be searched for in your ad. 24/7 works but include that they need to check the P411 or showcase.