What do you do?

If you are in bed with a beautiful woman on one side of you and a gay man on the other. Who do you turn your back on?
  • oden
  • 04-08-2013, 11:18 AM
I'd kick the gay guy out of the house and the girl too if she was ugly or had done anything with the gay guy. Actually, have known some gay guys that are cool to talk to but would kick out any girl that would sleep with a gay guy, sorry, I'm insensitive.
What kind of question is this? Lol If your Gay go to the guy..if your straight go for the gal...
ask the guy to go make some exotic snacks including beverages to enjoy afterwards. Something that fits the occasion.
Geez, this is the comedy section. Turn your butt to the gay guy or face him. I turn my butt to him and tell him to turn the other way.

The reality is that I never expect to be in bed with a woman and a gay guy. For that matter, I also do not expect to be in bed with a gay guy to begin with, just saying.
I'd tell the gay guy "Watch this and feel free to take notes".
The question is...if you're straight, what are you doing in bed with a gay man in the first place?
This is a simple one everyone. The solution is to lie on your back. That way you protect your ass from the gay guy and the girl can climb on top.
The guy can climb on top. What's to stop him from sticking his wanker in your mouth (besides your fist that is?) lol
He'd have trouble climbing on top since she's already there. lol
people people people it was a joke lighten up ....
Oh we know its a joke... lol

That makes sense to me. Wish I could think of a kewl blonde joke.

The question is...if you're straight, what are you doing in bed with a gay man in the first place? Originally Posted by tia travels
I would turn to the hot woman. If the gay guy finds my fatt butt cute good for him but I am having my fun ;-).