Heavenly Soaking Foot Care

Gents,

Any intel on this establishment? 27-- East Eldorado, SW Corner of 423/Eldorado in the Hobby Lobby Plaza.

Been here twice, had an amazing massage from a petite late 30's/early 40's lady on both visits, and never got her name. (I actually needed some real massage work on my upper back and shoulders, so any extras would have been pleasant but not expected.)

She drapes partially, grazes the good parts on occasion, bit no indication of any extras. Doesn't back away forma caress on the legs or hips, however there is a clearly posted sign on the wall that says you'll get tossed for and "funny stuff."

Cubicles have walls that are not full to the ceiling, but the grunting and groaning from my massage could easily be construed as something else! She works deep, and back walking is included.

Seems there are two males there, maybe her son and husband...not sure. If I could get to L1, this place would be my massage unicorn! Immaculate, close by, $60/hr, amazing massage,
no full walls? more than one visible male? highly doubtful for anything more in my experience.

nice to know about the good firm/strong massage though.
no full walls? more than one visible male? highly doubtful for anything more in my experience.

nice to know about the good firm/strong massage though. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie

Never say never...LOL. I've had experiences that still surprise me when I think back on them!
It could happen. I hope it works out for you. I had a hj once when my wife was 3 feet away with a curtain separating us.
L1 is available from Mia A skinny woman in her 50s with a nice rack frim legs and ass but she pulled away every time I tried to touch her and said we don't do that here.

Then on the way out she said maybe next time. Probably not bet she said that just to get me back for another visit.

You could say woops my hand slipped
L0 only. A cute girl named “A” (seems like a thai girl but chinese, long hair)
  • pipe
  • 08-15-2021, 07:16 AM
It could happen. I hope it works out for you. I had a hj once when my wife was 3 feet away with a curtain separating us. Originally Posted by junebug
So, both of you received a handy.