Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Traditional Thai massage and stretches L0 🥶
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5’2ish very attractive. Fit and trim
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry, why is this a yes again? Because of the massage?
well timeoff did say L0 in the post as he really liked the massage. What is confusing to you? This forum does not require people only post >L0 places although it is recommended.
  • cosoj
  • 07-01-2023, 08:17 PM
I reviewed a AMP which provided excellent L0 massage, only to be reprimanded by one of the current moderators. Never saw it before or since.
Yeah, that's what I was wondering as well. Can you ping me the AMP's name you're talking? Really need a good refreshing massage/stretch even if it's L0. I have already checked out the one OP reviewed here and didn't like it that much
I reviewed a AMP which provided excellent L0 massage, only to be reprimanded by one of the current moderators. Never saw it before or since. Originally Posted by cosoj
I appreciate reviews on L0 sessions. Let’s you know what to expect if you decide to try a new place out. Without the review you have no way of knowing if it’s L0-L3 but just hasn’t been reviewed.
there is information in every review, thanks for this one.
Take off your panties, even when instruction said no. Tell them you are uncomfortable getting body massage with the 2 coconuts in the cage.

You will get some