Should I come visit?

I am planning my March travels and am thinking of making a trip to the Jackson area in the next couple of weeks with some encouragement!!! Guys just let me know if your ready for a Sinful visit from Shelby.

Gulf Coast guys, don't worry, I'm planning on visiting you at the end of the month!! But I'd love to hear from you too!!

I've missed you Mississippi boys!!!
Have fun sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you know my opinion, Shelby.

HELL YES!!!
shelby you know anywhere your tiny body goes these boys will be like mutts on a hot day...jowls dragging on the ground lol!
shelby you know anywhere your tiny body goes these boys will be like mutts on a hot day...jowls dragging on the ground lol! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
I second that motion as one of the lead jowl draggers - LOL!
she might not be a blonde vic but i know how you like those tight little bodies you could stick on a fan and spin lmoa!
Yes, you know me well Belinda. If she was a blonde, I'd be trying to move her to MS permanently - LOL!
You ladies are too sweet and oh so sexy too!!! I hope to our schedules will finally have us in the same place soon and that we will finally be able to meet.

Mikee - I'm aiming to make it to Jackson soon!!!

Vic - You had me considering changing my hair color for a moment......but I just don't think I'd look too good as a blonde!!!
Shelby, I think it is safe to say that you would look good no matter your hair color. And to answer your question about coming for a visit I believe the appropriate answer is; "HELL YES!"
shelby let me know when you come to biloxi!!!
Guys, I've had the pleasure of Shelby's company. You don't want to miss out. She is a "spinner" delight.

Brer
Brer Rabbit is right, she is delightful!

JaG
Well thank you guys and gals....you sure know how to make a lady feel desired!!! Be on the lookout.....I'll be posting an Ad very soon!
Guys, I've had the pleasure of Shelby's company. You don't want to miss out. She is a "spinner" delight.

Brer Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
Guys, I too have had the pleasure of Shelby's compnay and I don't want to miss out while she is in Jackson.

Shelby... interested in doubles again??????

Smooch!

Lea
Yummy!! Lea, I would LOVE to........I had so much fun with you last time!!