No go to Maine.

Saw an ad on BP for Jackson for a provider I have been wanting to meet for some time now. The lovely Endia Maine. Called the night before to set an appointment for this moring. Was told to call thirty minutes before I got to Jackson. Drove over an hour to get there and was never able to get up with her. The only answer I got to my calls was a recording saying the wireless caller was not available. Tried later today but got the same recording. Have no idea what the problem was but would have been a wasted trip for me if I hadn't hooked up with another provider. Guess some fantasies will remain just that.
I retract that post. Just looked at BP for Montgomery and saw the same ad, the same number but she has a new name and picture up. Appears as though someone else was using Endia's pics. Is a little honesty in this game to much to ask?
Is a little honesty in this game to much to ask? Originally Posted by Dark Paths
On BP? Yes, it is.

Cheers,

bcg (this is why bcg only looks at BP for the pictures, and doesn't call ladies who advertise there unless they have a presence on trustworthy sites, too)
sorry that happened
keep trying..there are some awesome gals on here in that area!
Stick with ladies on Eccie and your risk factors for failure are much less. Not to say there are not some very good and reputable ladies on BP, but always do entensive checks on other sites for verification.

Babee in TN will kill me again for saying this. Bait and switch and all other kind of shenanigans take place on BP. To keep Babee and some of the other quality ladies from killing me, like I say there are many good ladies on BP, just veify on other sites if possible and check for reviews and verifications.

Luck

That is true, there are lots of good ladies on BP, like ME! And a few others too!
Just looked at BP for Montgomery and saw the same ad, the same number but she has a new name and picture up. Appears as though someone else was using Endia's pics. Originally Posted by Dark Paths
I'm confused! If it was someone else using her pics, wouldn't they use their own number? Ad stealing is common on BP, but the idea is to steal someone elses business, which doesn't work if you don't change the phone#.

Perhaps she wasn't getting enough interest in JAX and headed to Montgomery leaving you in the wind?
I'm confused! If it was someone else using her pics, wouldn't they use their own number? Ad stealing is common on BP, but the idea is to steal someone elses business, which doesn't work if you don't change the phone#.

Perhaps she wasn't getting enough interest in JAX and headed to Montgomery leaving you in the wind? Originally Posted by vicinms
Always possible but considering that she is an attractive woman in her own right, why use photos of someone else? Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier. The numberin the ad didn't match up with the on her showcase here. Looked at her website but no number is given. I am assuming that it was not actually Endia I spoke since the Jackson ad was pulled and the ine that went up in Montgomery was exactly the same expect for two differences: a new name for the lady and a new photo that was certainly not the Endia pic in the Jackson ad.
It is my intention to meet with at least one of the ladies here. Might have a ball and get a reference to boot. Have been wanting to ride the "highway to hell" for some time now. Definitely sounds like fun
Saw an ad on BP for Jackson for a provider I have been wanting to meet for some time now. The lovely Endia Maine. Called the night before to set an appointment for this moring. Was told to call thirty minutes before I got to Jackson. Drove over an hour to get there and was never able to get up with her. The only answer I got to my calls was a recording saying the wireless caller was not available. Tried later today but got the same recording. Have no idea what the problem was but would have been a wasted trip for me if I hadn't hooked up with another provider. Guess some fantasies will remain just that. Originally Posted by Dark Paths
DP.

Sorry that happened to you. Meridian isn't that far away...if ever you're interested.
DP.

Sorry that happened to you. Meridian isn't that far away...if ever you're interested. Originally Posted by KatherineVernon
DP,

If you like chocolate, RUN, don't walk, to see KV. And preferably for more than one hour.

I speak from personal experience there. She's worth it.

Cheers,

bcg