If you could do it all over again...

...what would you do for your first hobby experience? As I am a newbie, at least according to bcg, I'm having a hard time in trying to decide on how to proceed to break myself into the sport. Singles, doubles, or dare I say triples? Yeah, I know....have my cake and eat it too.

Oh, I hope to have my 411 soon!
its not that hard of a decision. let your smaller head be your guide
  • wja2k
  • 04-05-2011, 02:40 PM
When I started out, I was trying everything (singles, doubles, and triples). I had a good guide with Belinda.
This is a no brainer. Pick a lady and have some fun. Take your time and enjoy yourself, you don't want to take everyone on at one time. Doubles are nice but I like to enjoy things more one on one.
I agree with Bigal. Start with one and work your way up. Its all good, but for a relative newbie, really enjoy the moment of a quality lady that you find to your liking on this site and enjoy.

Of course as Elegant Belinda says, sometimes your smaller head may get the better of the larger more sensible one. LOL

most importantly is find someone that fits your tastes and make sure she is newbie friendly (like myself) but you also have to be receptive of the questions that she is going to ask of you
Hey Hub: You are over thinking this. Get some, man. The object is to have fun, play, experiment and enjoy the pleasures the beautiful ladies of this hobby have to offer in a setting with no strings attached. Just select a well regarded independent provider that meets your own vision (at the moment) of what you are looking for and dive in and enjoy.

It's o.k. to be nervous. She'll probably find that refreshing and it will heighten the experience for you both.

Brer
I suggest starting out with a 4-some. Dallas, Belinda, Lea Maddison, and Gloria (Wildcat). If you survive, then you can retire because it is all down hill from there my friend. Seriously though, good luck on your first encounter HUB..
I suggest starting out with a 4-some. Dallas, Belinda, Lea Maddison, and Gloria (Wildcat). If you survive, then you can retire because it is all down hill from there my friend. Seriously though, good luck on your first encounter HUB.. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
That's what I'm talking about..."show me the..." Well, you get the idea.

And, BR, I do have a tendency to over think simple issues. Tis one of my pitfalls I'm afraid...
Whoa Gulfcoast! There are STILL some ladies who can give a guy a thrill! Like ME!
I too agree with Bigal, Belinda, etc. I TOO am a hobby virgin. I have made the arrangements and talked with my sexy milf numerous times. My nerves have turned into pure lust. I suggest you pick one these hot ass women, clear the hurdles with communication and get your game on. Actually, she is not a milf to me, according to her I can't call her a milf due to me being the elder but she says the elder will be called "One Lucky Bastard". Nip city, time is near...............
Oh, Coast Encounter, although I have never met the above mentioned 4 ladies, from following their post and reading their review the past couple months, I definetly would like to meet the man that can handle the four of them at once. Talk about a "winning" Charlie Sheen moment. He would be everyman's hero. But, I would be willing to double down that he would do more watching than participating. Talk about retiring, hell, you better get some burial insurance...
I suggest starting out with a 4-some. Dallas, Belinda, Lea Maddison, and Gloria (Wildcat). If you survive, then you can retire because it is all down hill from there my friend. Seriously though, good luck on your first encounter HUB.. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
lol

what a helluva wild ride that would be!
wooohoooooooooooooooooooo
oh dallas!!! U GOT THAT RIGHT!
Whoa Gulfcoast! There are STILL some ladies who can give a guy a thrill! Like ME! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I am sure you would rock his world Nicolet

I was going to suggest a full out orgy with all the MS Ladies but like "LadiesFirst" mentioned, unless he has Wizard Skillz and Tiger Blood coarsing through his veins like my boy Sheen, he would surely perish. What a way to go though. I'd buy that for a dollar..