GPS to the max

In the past I have been somewhat outspoken about how I believe more expensive providers are usually worth the extra money. But I have finally found one that is definitely out of my price range.

This chick has an Omaha ad up right now on P411. She calls herself Bunny. Here is the link to that ad and to her website:

https://preferred411.com/P223864

https://jennajeantaylor201.wixsite.c...mydiamonddolls

The P411 ad says she wants 800 bucks for 30 minutes. And after checking out her website I believe that $800 will only get her to dance for you. Her website is a bit confusing and is annoyingly slow to load up and explore. But it says her "total lust" package is $2000 an hour. I am not sure exactly what that includes.

Her website is fairly confusing. Especially when it comes to math. I have always been amused by hooker math and this one may take the cake. She has a 24 hour package for $20,000 and a 48 hour package for $50,000. Now I am no genius (feel free to argue with me on that point) but it seems to me you could save $10,000 by booking 2 consecutive 24 hour packages.

She has a 5 day pure seduction package for $80,000 and a 4 day extended vacation for $40,000. WTF? That extra day costs you 40 grand? She also offers a 14 day package for $300,000 and a 30 day package for $500,000. For those of you that are gluttons for punishment.

The line to stay away from her forms behind me.
I think I will book her! LMAO
I think you can spend less at a legal brothel in Nevada and get way more than most of her "packages".

Just sayin'.
I think you can spend less at a legal brothel in Nevada and get way more than most of her "packages".

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
And that would include roundtrip first class airfare to Vegas and a limo ride out to the brothel.
I forgot about the extra details, but yeah the above is plausible.
I cant help but jump in on this one. Even with the higher end girls here in NE, I dont think you would ever run into prices like that. Now her math might be bad, mine is not. For her 30 day ($500k), you're looking at just almost $17k, A DAY!!!!! Now if you (that includes all of us not-so millionaires) wanna blow half a mil, here is a better option; find yourself
a few of those girls who have a "decent" hourly rate, and you can indulge in a different flavor every day for the next 45 YEARS (that's 1667.67 days). You can spend that .67 on travel, hotels, etc.

Good hunting my rich, hobbyist friends.
(pardon my reaction)but Holy fuck - Warren Buffett and Trump wouldn’t even pay those prices! Good gawd. Her website is adorable tho, you can actually shop and put “packages” in your cart. How cute! Would love to see photos of her, this lady must be amazing! ��
#my2cents
  • Luxie
  • 08-03-2018, 08:56 AM
I have met providers that charge higher rates than that and they are either so UTR they don't have a (lol, free) wix website and have hired a professional web developer instead or they simply go by word of mouth.

All the luck to her though. She'll need it.
15 min for 500 MM Show at club O lol
I wonder how many ppl have paid for it

Back to the topic....
I would love to see her pics as well, gave up on waiting for her site to load and she has none on p411.
She has pics on Eros https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/8534654.htm?cat=1.

She's blonde and nice looking but I wouldn't call her scorching hot. I do prefer brunettes
  • IQ160
  • 08-03-2018, 02:29 PM
I do prefer brunettes Originally Posted by Jam3768
Ditto.
Maybe the huge bday deals are a bit more reasonable
Maybe the huge bday deals are a bit more reasonable Originally Posted by Lolove
Yeah right
  • IQ160
  • 08-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Maybe the huge bday deals are a bit more reasonable Originally Posted by Lolove
If she took advantage of MY huge bday deal, she’d be paying me. ;-)
Wow. Spelling errors, grammar issues, crap free hosting site. If you're going to command 1500+ an hour you better get your shit down.

I follow some 1500/hr girl on twitter from NYC, her polish is amazing, stunning pics great website, the total package.