The Gov in TX wants AMPs open starting Friday!

Ok so I know I’ve taken the general idea out of context but I kinda amuse myself like this. It seems the APS in Tx will be able to open their doors Friday. Man I bet there will be busy hands.

I chose this link for a reason. I’m sure someone can figure out why.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tex...eg-abbott/amp/
Cause "amp/s" is in the link?
Cause "amp/s" is in the link? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yea I thought it was pretty damn funny. My sense of humor can be all over the place.
Just because Abbott wants them to open doesn't mean they actually will.
Just because Abbott wants them to open doesn't mean they actually will. Originally Posted by morbidxrabs
This is true. But I’m hoping so. A few of them have to with as many as there are around here. I’m ready to visit an amp, especially given the class of providers that have littered our area lately. At least you know what you’ll get when you walk in the door.
Fake news. Massage parlors were not included in the latest edicts.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...-abbotts-plan/
So, since some things are supposed to be opening up today, I'm wondering if any of the AMP's will start seeing us fellas on the DL. Anybody do any drive by's to see if anything is happening? I'm a bit bored, out of beer and think I'm gonna take a ride around to see what's happening, maybe knock on a few doors, make a few calls lol.
Summer Spa at 2129 Kermit Hwy in Odessa is open but not advertising. As is Aloha. They were open at 3p when I was driving by. Vehicle parked in the lot. I haven’t gotten out and knocked on doors yet. I figure I’ll do that tomorrow evening. I’ll handle Odessa if you take care of Midland.
Sounds like a plan
Revive in Midland took care of me today. Just ring the bell and they’ll come out
Release the hounds!!!!!
Rumor is that Monday the guv will announce when massage parlors can re-open.
432-599-1222 on Big Spring in Midland. Has parking in the alley.
432-599-1222 on Big Spring in Midland. Has parking in the alley. Originally Posted by richnotdick
Hmm interesting...