References

I need references, but no one will see me because I have no references
Search newbie friendly providers.... Selena51 is newbie friendly I believe and she's a great choice.
<~~~~Friendly
If you utilize the search tool, I'm sure there's a newbie approved list to be found
Find a girl who's on P411 AND who advertises on Backpage. When you call, tell her you saw her ad on BP; don't mention P411 or ECCIE. There are at least seven in Tarrant County:

Emmy
Skyler West
SweetCougar
Khloe/Chloe
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Claire Benning

Or do the same with girls who have ECCIE Showcases and who also advertise on BP. There are at least 10 in Tarrant County:

Velvetangeltouch
Randyn
Carmella69/BP Isabella
SensualNurseD/Dee
Roxy
Anne Wylde
Nikki (massagediva2009)
Naughtia/Marie35
Kim
Alaine
Naomi Synclare
Kennedy Bunz
MindiDD

The assumptions are that 1) a P411 or ECCIE girl will be a better reference than one who's in neither place, and 2) their screening is probably less rigorous for some guy calling off of a BP ad than someone contacting her through P411 or ECCIE. I seriously doubt, for example, that if you call and say you saw the BP ad, you'll be checked for how many P411 okays you have and asked for two or three references. And you can be reasonably assured that, although the girls are advertising on BP, you won't get ripped off.
Many hot newbie friendly ladies here, just follow thier screening. I do suggest getting P411 it's good thing to have
Great info. Thanks.
Make sure that any newbie friendly provider you see is reference friendly...otherwise, you are still screwed and not in a good way. I suggest p411 as well. Good luck doll.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2016, 04:20 PM
You guys forgot sherry, she'll break him in properly
Make sure that any newbie friendly provider you see is reference friendly...otherwise, you are still screwed and not in a good way. I suggest p411 as well. Good luck doll. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's exactly why i suggested Selena51 because she is always so awesome with references and trustworthy enough that providers will accept her reference alone. I know I will.
You guys forgot sherry, she'll break him in properly Originally Posted by BLM69
He needs to be broken in, NOT leaving the hobby.
<------- Newbie friendly

I've popped many cherries
Search newbie friendly providers.... Selena51 is newbie friendly I believe and she's a great choice. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
ditto..she will rock your world! Have fun baby!
He needs to be broken in, NOT leaving the hobby. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
He has been a member for two years and has not used the Search tab. Perhaps this is not a hobby for him.
Never met Eva but appears she'd be a good choice.

My first was Red Headed Julie and she was perfect - sexy, sweet, and very claiming for a nervous guy during his first experience.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=25