I am offline for a little while. Please be patient with me.

My son is in ICU. He is going to be okay but I need to be with him. I will try to check pm's when I can. Please pray for him
Postive thoughts and prayers for you and your family Willow dear.
my prayers for you & your family .. God Bless
Praying for your son's recovery.
sending a prayer for your son...
sending one for you...
Sending positive thoughts your way.
My condolences and hopes for a speedy recovery are yours. Please keep us posted.
Willow, do not concern yourself with icky. Just take care of the boy. Positive vibes ....
Sending positive chakras your way
Hey folks, I just got back from visiting Willow and her son in the hospital.

I know she isn't going to be able to work for a while, and she is also in the middle of moving her home...(her landlord is understanding that the move may take longer than anticipated)

I just want everyone to know that if they come to see me, any additional donations given to me will go to help Willow with her expenses.
I also have venmo that I can get to her within a couple of days (it has to process).

Please keep her and her son in your prayers. He is in critical care and stable for the time being. I brought some members of my church to come in and pray with them.

I can't even imagine the pain she is going through. Call or talk to your children and tell you you love them and tuck them in tight.
My son is in critical condition but stable. He has a long way to go before he will be able to go home.
Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts and vibes.
sending a prayer for your son...
sending one for you... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
+1
Prayers for you and your family...
Willow is more than my roommate I have known her around 12-14 years in the hobby and in our personal life. Now we used to be a community that could pull together in a time of need and I will say she's going to need every bit of support we can give her. Every little bit will help nothing is too small. There are a lot of unknowns right now and all of her concentration needs to be on her son and his recovery.

Let us pull together and get her through this tough time.

Casey
Thoughts and prayers are with you. I know what it's like to have a loved one in the hospital in critical care. Just know that there is no better place for them to be at the moment. Be sure to take care of yourself as well, while others are taking care of your son.

May he heal quickly and be home soon!