💌Do Hobbyst still enjoy Overnights & Dinner Dates??🚻

Haven't been on a Dinner date in a while , I guess its Strictly business with most , I would Love to get back to the Actual Compassion flowing,
I love to Converse over Dinner or a glass of Champagne then Handle business later with no rush no interruption , I want you to Actually see Me for me and My true motive; To treat you like a king ....

Plus who doesn't love a women with a Appetite ready to swallow you whole....
Regulars take their girlfriends out on a regular basis when they are available, OTC. Just to show appreciation for what the lady is doing for them.
I actually prefer OTC dinner dates, after all, the lady has to eat sometime, and especially with providers I meet for the first time as it tends to break the ice, with better conversation and more relaxed atmosphere than a few minutes of small talk before the BCD activities. Plus, it actually seems like a real date, but one that you are guaranteed to get laid and that time after a meal and non rushed conversation makes for more passionate BCD time.

Overnights are good, but with providers you have seen multiple times for hour visits in the past.
I enjoy taking a lady out for lunch, I’ve never done it on a first meet mostly after I’ve seen her a couple times before.
Question I have is the dinner/lunch time compensated by the meal itself or is there donation added for the time ??
If we go to lunch and it’s 45 min and we spend an hour BCD is that 2 hr donation ??
Or is it an hour donation ??
I know most will say confirm before you go, but I read a review recently where the monger understood the 2 hours BCD was not part of the dinner before the they agreed to meet, but the provider evidently forgot that part....
Would love to take a provider for a nice dinner, but it would have to be OTC.

I offer a 4 hour date that is 2 hours non bcd and the other 2 hours is bcd for 420

Great fun when the guy has time and is willing! A great icebreaker!
I'm the perfect choice for a lunch/dinner date OTC then fun time back at my place or yours!
I'm not in the market for overnights, but I do enjoy longer sessions. As others have said it would have to be included in some sort of "package deal". I enjoy socializing with a provider even if it's just sharing a drink before the BCD. I would just make a judgement about the value of the package. I do try to get the maximum pleasure out of my limited resources. Analeese's price point appeals to me.

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea.
I'm not in the market for overnights, but I do enjoy longer sessions. As others have said it would have to be included in some sort of "package deal". I enjoy socializing with a provider even if it's just sharing a drink before the BCD. I would just make a judgement about the value of the package. I do try to get the maximum pleasure out of my limited resources. Analeese's price point appeals to me.

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea. Originally Posted by slowmover

I agree about the dressing appropriately part..I even tell guys I will dress casually to outcalls and bring my “uniform” to change into once I’m inside because I too don’t want any unwanted attention ruin dream to me or looks or stares.

I got the 4 hour deal idea from another provider friend...sounds cheap but it’s a great value and an awesome time with someone like me who prefers a more personable engagement
God I hate to see this . it' just says look at me im a hooker . out with a guy 30years older !
socials always the ones who do dress like at the club

I even know how to hide my FF's when out
and going to outcall dress down ,,

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea.[/QUOTE]

I'v have a few Regulars go to dinner with
off the clock..
Eat, Sleep, Fuck

So you say you'd like to get paid for eating? I'm sure there are people into that I wish you the best in finding it.

As to your likely follow up, how do I get paid to sleep? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...udy-guide/amp/

As for the last one, I'm sure you've figured that out.

And there you have it, the trifecta, paid for each of lifes basic drives
I enjoy dinner dates.
I've enjoyed a couple of dinners OTC, made me realize I should never have caved in for a dinner "special".

Best of all was Caitie Mae taking me to dinner for my birthday. Gawd I miss her.
I offer a longer date, complete with a home cooked meal, wine or cocktails.
It works well for those that travel for business, single or widowed that get tired of eating out.