upscale men?

What exactly does upscale mean to you ladies? I have seen this on numerous ads and I always get a chuckle. Do you expect us to arrive in a limo wearing a tuxedo with a bottle of dom? I always arrive fresh and showered but if your in call is at a motel 6 I'm going in my basketball shorts and t-shit.
Someone who will pay the lady's donation at the beginning of the session without bitching about it. Someone who can afford to meet these ladies and doesn't have to save up his nickels and dimes to make it work. Someone who is educated, classy, well groomed, clean, and respectful. Someone who has too much to lose to do something silly like rob the lady or run away after the session without paying.

That's an upscale man.
It means they only see guys with big wallets. guys who will pay any amount the gal asks - without argument and the guy must also have a big banana.
Of a guy shows up in a limo im going to suggest the limo itself instead of my place lol
Amen
Someone who will pay the lady's donation at the beginning of the session without bitching about it. Someone who can afford to meet these ladies and doesn't have to save up his nickels and dimes to make it work. Someone who is educated, classy, well groomed, clean, and respectful. Someone who has too much to lose to do something silly like rob the lady or run away after the session without paying.

That's an upscale man. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Upscale probably just means a respectful guy that doesn't haggle and push for off-menu services without establishing a repoire with the lady.

That's where research comes into play. Make sure she's what you're looking for before attempting to schedule, so there's no disappointment on either side.
I was deemed "upscale" when my ATF asked me, before our first session, "Are you an axe murderer or a cop?", and I answered, "No."

That's an upscale man. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Yessss
Isnt the majority of the custumers upscaled according to the above picture?
  • BLM69
  • 06-16-2019, 03:38 PM
The hobby has key words that women use to describe themselves, "Upscale" VIP" Classy" Professional" and a few other ones, Run the other way when you read those.
I think it's a euphemism for "wealthy."
It’s a Mr. Moneybags!
The limo idea sounds awesome
Of a guy shows up in a limo im going to suggest the limo itself instead of my place lol Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I screen, pay, show up clean and will still take a shower when I get there anyway, and I like to worship a nice ass....am I upscale? Lol
Give adequate notice, show up when you say you’re going to, pay her rate without haggling, obviously have great hygiene, leave just as or before the hour is up, make her a regular. That recipe works every time and you go right to the top of her list any time you want to see her. In many cases she will even ask you to hang out a little longer and almost always wants to give you more than one pop. The “upscale” tag just means that she believes you treat her with dignity and follow the unwritten rules of the hobby.

Most of us do this already.