Not an ER Moved Here

Saw Holly back in July at her incall in Rochester. Location is in a nice neighborhood with good parking. She has good skills in responding back in a timely manner, but same day service isn't available based on her schedule as I found out.

I was with Holly for two hours and the time flew by. She is naturally very beautiful with red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She has man-made boobs and they were recently just done. They are size proportional and not too hard. Her tummy looks good and has an ass that could stop traffic.

Holly is very pleasant and accommodating. Even being nervous a bit my first time seeing her she disarmed my nerves and made the experience enjoyable. Most services within reason are available including greek.

Money is tight right now with back to school, but I plan on seeing her again in September.
Most informative
There is a Holly Dixon on SA. Honestly that nose ring thing is quite distracting.
I didn't mind it personally. But everyone has their own preference.
no offense buts ...yer review be ...shit

...but yer ...plastic man ...be nice enough ta gives ...ya a thanks ...fer tryin!
Sorry. My first time doing this. I didn't know how to download the form or whatever
Saw Holly back in July at her incall in Rochester. Location is in a nice neighborhood with good parking. She has good skills in responding back in a timely manner, but same day service isn't available based on her schedule as I found out.

I was with Holly for two hours and the time flew by. She is naturally very beautiful with red hair and beautiful blue eyes. She has man-made boobs and they were recently just done. They are size proportional and not too hard. Her tummy looks good and has an ass that could stop traffic.

Holly is very pleasant and accommodating. Even being nervous a bit my first time seeing her she disarmed my nerves and made the experience enjoyable. Most services within reason are available including greek.

Money is tight right now with back to school, but I plan on seeing her again in September. Originally Posted by wnyrandomguy1977

How about a link? a phone number? a way to contact her???
How about a link? a phone number? a way to contact her??? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
And a partridge in a pear.......

Actually I've seen worse attempts.
Thanks for your first.....review
"New Thread" sits right beside "New Encounter Report" so it must be an acceptable review.
"New Thread" sits right beside "New Encounter Report" so it must be an acceptable review. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Nostril usually right next to mouth, but generally not considered an acceptable alternative for a blowjob.
Bra size? Cipu?
Interesting threAD
Really?? Reviewing SA girls without their permission now? Wow!! I’ve seen her before, month ago and she definitely did NOT want this “review” to be posted.