Relatives Providing

What if you ran across an add while hobbying and saw your sister, cousin, or other close family member was providing? Would you address this issue with them or act as if you never saw it? Or say you even see reviews on them with the most vivid details, would that change your outlook on your relative?
You mean, my relatives could be... making the sex?!?! Surely not.
Act like you never saw it. Would it change how I view that relative? Of course it would. Every little thing you learn about someone changes how you see them, if only slightly. And providing is a big thing so that would definitely have an impact. By the same token I'm sure my relatives would view me differently if they knew about this aspect of my life.
I have actually found 2 cousins on these sites. Both hobbyist at that. How we ended up finding out we were related was very funny and did NOT involved BCD. Thank God!

I found out about the first cousin in chat. It was a couple of years ago and everyone in chat was takling about food. Exchanging recipes, who cooks what best, ect.... Well I've got cajun blood running all thru my veins and when this was brought up my cousin (whom I didn't know was my cousin at the time) sent me a pm asking what part of Louisanna and who was I related too there. Come to find out, we are related, but like 8 cousins down the line. SOOOOOOO if we would have ever gone BCD it wouldn't have really mattered anyway.

Second cousin, I can't remember exactly how we discovered it, but we are closer like 2nd cousins. I still to this day haven't met up with him off the board. But we did go thru family trees, photos ect... and it's all legit. He's also one of the photographers in the Dallas area, and is very good. I've tried to get him to take my pics and he refuses. LMAO....

Just goes to show, you never know who you will run into around these parts.
I have actually found 2 cousins on these sites. Both hobbyist at that. How we ended up finding out we were related was very funny and did NOT involved BCD. Thank God!

I found out about the first cousin in chat. It was a couple of years ago and everyone in chat was takling about food. Exchanging recipes, who cooks what best, ect.... Well I've got cajun blood running all thru my veins and when this was brought up my cousin (whom I didn't know was my cousin at the time) sent me a pm asking what part of Louisanna and who was I related too there. Come to find out, we are related, but like 8 cousins down the line. SOOOOOOO if we would have ever gone BCD it wouldn't have really mattered anyway.

Second cousin, I can't remember exactly how we discovered it, but we are closer like 2nd cousins. I still to this day haven't met up with him off the board. But we did go thru family trees, photos ect... and it's all legit. He's also one of the photographers in the Dallas area, and is very good. I've tried to get him to take my pics and he refuses. LMAO....

Just goes to show, you never know who you will run into around these parts. Originally Posted by TexasStarr

Too funny but interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
schedule an apt....jk
I don't think I'd ever see any of my relatives providing. They are way too corny and sheltered. However, there have been times where I thought some of my classmates from high school and even college were providing. I just recently found out that some of my old classmates are swingers.
I found out my sister was providing. It was a pleasant surprise. We have grown even closer being able to have girl talk about our illicit lifestlyle.
I'd think , "Well , at least they are earning money instead of asking me for it..."
I'll be surprised if one of my cousins doesn't go this route or stripper at some point, I will pretend not to see it if it happens.
Just don't make an appointment for bcd

Combustion, let us know when your cuzs come on board.
Suggest some sort of joint venture if they are getting good reviews. If the reviews were bad, would send anonymous tips to improve service.
What if you ran across an add while hobbying and saw your sister, cousin, or other close family member was providing? Would you address this issue with them or act as if you never saw it? Or say you even see reviews on them with the most vivid details, would that change your outlook on your relative? Originally Posted by htownuptown
What if your sister, cousin, or other close family member found out you were a Hobbyist... should they address this issue with you or act as if they never found out? Or say they even read reviews you wrote with the most vivid details, would that change your relationship with your relative?

Karma's a bitch!
I found out my sister was providing. It was a pleasant surprise. We have grown even closer being able to have girl talk about our illicit lifestlyle. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
SOPHIA you and your sister...BUCKET LIST!
Call me sick, but I've got some really hot cousins I'd schedule an appointment with!