Email Address: -
URL / Website: UTR
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: College area
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown roughly shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jada is about 5'6" and I would guess 130#, average build and in good shape. Maybe mid 30s.Very pretty face and nice hair. Maybe big A cup or small B boobs, but very firm no droop n nice nipples. Great looking ass and legs. Nice skin, didn't notice any baby damage nor signs of bad habits. Lost a few pounds since I last saw her, all in the right places though.
Recommendation: Yes
She is indeed a terrific lady. Treat her well, gents.
Avoid Jada[STAFF edit - GM]

Age is a scumbag who rips people off
She plays guys and makes them think she wants to date them
Then asks them to lend her money and runs off with it
She robbed from my friend and is a mean person very nasty and clever tease
She also offeers bare fs
Nice second handle.... too bad it's gonna get banned real soon.....

Thanks jimmie casket for the review....
Hey Handyandy, outing someone because they broke your heart is an asshole move. She’s a sweetheart and you’re a d**k.
Look I never met this lady, my friend who has autism did. I just saw the post and wanted to express my feelings as my friend was hurt. I made this post myself without even telling my autistic friend, I thought I was helping him to have his back. I spoke to my friend this morning and he asked me to retract this post as he desires to let this whole issue go. Please do not attack my friend, as I made this post without his permission or without even asking. This post is my fault, not my friend’s. My friend who has autism uses poor judgment without thinking and makes stupid choices. For example, he swims in the Mohawk River in the summer along with other stuff none of us would do. I’m sorry for posting this and will the appropriate moderator/administrator please edit and remove my above post. Thanx
Let’s close the barn door — the horse (maintenance of her private rw info) is long gone
My friend who has autism uses poor judgment without thinking and makes stupid choices. Originally Posted by Handyandy1800
Well as we can all see.... your friend is not alone in making stoopid choices...

you post it.... you own it....
Well as we can all see.... your friend is not alone in making stoopid choices...

you post it.... you own it.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I know. That’s my point. I just needed to clarify I made the post on my own without his knowledge. I look out for him like my little bro and thought I was helping him (i too have personal issues on my own). But he wants to just let it all go and has moved on with his life. He gets picked on and taken advantage a lot, so I become aggressive and overprotective. But needed to clarify he has no involvement in these recent posts, it was all me trying to have his back assuming he wanted that which he clearly does not
Nobody knows who your friend is or cares
I swim in the toilet lmao
I have seen Jada and know that is not her name on the Facebook page.
A lot of people do use fake names, even on fb
All I know is that she has always treated me well and with complete mutual respect.
is his name bugle boy from the other review site