Hanna

Hey guys, I haven't heard anything form Hanna. Do you think she wants no pics and do you think I should take them all down?
Hanna has left the board, I think no pics is appropriate.
There's many ladies who are not members of this board who's pics have been posted. Unless it's been requested by the lady, hasn't there been enough punitive action taken?
do you have her Email. Let her say, ya or na.
Seeing the picture of her in the red outfit always brings back great memories and gives this old fart a woody. I hope the pics remain.
There's many ladies who are not members of this board who's pics have been posted. Unless it's been requested by the lady, hasn't there been enough punitive action taken? Originally Posted by Perryay
This is not related to any "punitive action." .

The point is one of respect; i.e., if they do not want to be on here, should we be posting pics of them?

And to make sure everyone understands, none of these ladies were kicked off or asked to leave the board. Everyone who left, left of their own accord.
The outdated pics or new ones?
IMHO, Hanna's non-membership here is not relevant, as long as she gives consent to the poster of her photos. People post photos of ladies here all the time regardless of whether the ladies are members or not.
True Jack but that choice has to be hers!

DD
As per the PM that I sent and you were copied, she is okay with the pics. You have the ability to confirm, do so if you feel the need.
True Jack but that choice has to be hers!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

DD - Since when do the pics of the various BP girls have proof that they have given their consent...........
True Jack but that choice has to be hers! Originally Posted by DDarkness
I agree she has to give consent - even though people often post photos here (e.g., BP ad photos or photos taken during sessions) without getting consent.
She emailed me back and said I don't have to take them down but there's no need to post one when a review pops up
As per the PM that I sent and you were copied, she is okay with the pics. You have the ability to confirm, do so if you feel the need. Originally Posted by Perryay
Thank you for including me on the PM.