wtf?

I usually enter the site through the worldwide page , then go to upstate.
when upstate comes up, all the forums are CURRENT and up to date
if i click on to any page , then comeback to main page, thats when everything shows up as yesterdays date and postings..

Is this the same for everyone?...... or a" special "JONBALLS app?.... and is ST. C trying to tourture me so that ill eigher get frustrated and LEAVE?
maybe smash my computer?
all of the above?
thanks..
p.s. if this is an attempt to frustrate me, Ive been frustrated my whole life soo BRING IT!
If you are using the back arrow its like seeing history of the page.
thats what Ive always done, it works everywhere except upstate ..this crap just started yesterday..

also , if I log out on the upstate page I get a message that an "error occured during logout and to click HERE"..thats also never happened before...

If I navigate back to the national forum, I can logout with no problems..
Try clearing your cache.
Cache?????...............Ohhh ITS GOT CACHE BABY!!.................ITS GOT CACHE UP THE YING YANG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbqAcdooVs
thanks, tried deleting history, its still happening..

only happens when Im logged on so it must be some conspiracy
its to keep you logged on forever. enjoy

or call
Id call, she actually tried to help..unless shes a plant, they always send the women...dont they?
Did you clear all of your cache, not just your history? I only ask because things like "Temporary internet files" and "Temp" can make things pretty wonky if they're...overfull - for lack of a better term.
Hmm,Im all backed up.... you better come over and "help" me with frustration...then you can fix my computer..thanks again, ill head back to the drawing board
I love it when it shows I did not read my post.
ccleaner is pretty good to delete cache files.
OR

Cache- Sex

Satin Cache Sex

£ 39.99

Cache Sex- Hides your Penis. Made in the sexiest satin, this cache sex looks to everyone exactly like a pair of the most feminine knickers, but cunningly it contains a very special device that encompasses and hides the penis
Product Details...

~don't let her see how happy you are to see her~
small penis brother, I dont have to worry about someone noticing ...but it can be good for some of these huge COCK .. gave the hooker14 O's per session , ymmv guys we always read about in the ROS!!LOL!
I wonder if the huge cache guys would become wee willy cache if charged by the inch.