Who is you Top 5 Five #1 being your ATF?

LIST them Gentlemen....

MY ATF IS CHICA CHASER ..THAT IS MY #1...2...3..4...5... SORRY I can't list the ladies.
Lol.....

#1 zaydalynn-2hrs straight "smashing" as she said
#2 kimiamore- just need to do an extended session to take the top spot
3,4,5.....doesn't really matter.
I think you KimiAmore would be my ATF but I need to see you first, your hot.

IB
I love being anybodies ATF if they allow me. #imdownforsmashing
I love being anybodies ATF if they allow me. #imdownforsmashing Originally Posted by KimiAmore
Kimi dear, you would be my ATF if I ever got the chance to see you... without that horrendous tattoo on your chest!! #almostperfect #anyregrets #whatwereyouthinking
  • Old-T
  • 07-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Kimi dear, you would be my ATF if I ever got the chance to see you... without that horrendous tattoo on your chest!! #almostperfect #anyregrets #whatwereyouthinking Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
So kind of you to reply to a reasonable question with a gratuitous insult.
Kinda surprised me as well.....ouch!

Having an opinionated grumpy old curmudgeon day, hon? Hope it gets better!!!

I didn't notice a tattoo, but thought she might be someone I'd like to meet. She seems upbeat and positive in nature, and possibly a lot of fun to hang out with, not that she needs some kinda endorsement from me. #whyhate #weallrock #openminds
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....guess the only thing your holding is the Lil Smokie in between your legs...and I doubt that's beautiful let alone an inch of attractive.

Anyways.....it's OK if you woke up, looked down and couldn't see it...I heard it happens to the best. Lmfao

To give you an insight on my a tattoo it was a cover up for a tattoo a male childhood classmate paid for on a drunken night...the cover up being very personal thus its a tribal tat.

XOXOX, I would SEE YOU IF YOU WERENT SUCH JUDGMENTAL DICK HEAD
Mine:

1) Disney.
2) My dog.
3) Clive Barker.
4) Jane Austen. (cliche I know)
5) Terry Pratchett.

Oh you meant in the hobby? They know who they are.
KimiAmore, I think your chest is lovely, and can't wait to lick you some day, I too have a few tattoos, art is in the eye of the beholder. Just a Datyman WK.

IB
There's nothing cliche about Jane Austin. (but if you're feeling that way you could always go with one of the Bronte sisters)
... #blah blah blah Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
#dipshittery
Chica Chaser is my ATF to poke. Now if he would only try to give me a poke.
#1 - I'd hate to put her on the spot by naming her, but her initials are S.A.N.D.R.A. D.E.E.
#2-5 (No particular order - some retired but not forgotten & too close to call) Draven, Junesetx, Mary Ann, Kristen Keys)
  • tzv13
  • 07-27-2015, 02:10 PM
I love being anybodies ATF if they allow me. #imdownforsmashing Originally Posted by KimiAmore

You need to come back to Austin. I need to see you again before I can add you to my list. Once was not enough to make such an assessment.