15 vs 30 min

Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount?
Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount? Originally Posted by Richiej281
I have no experience at less than an hour, and very little experience at less than two hours. However, I expect that, 15 minutes after walking in her door, you should be walking back out. If you're not feeling fulfilled by the experience, you can probably get a more "flexible" (ha! ha!) deal from Rosie Palm and her five daughters.

Fifteen minutes. Yeeesh.
^^^ Thank St. Nicholas, a gent who actually ENJOYS his time with the provider of his choice!
I have no experience at less than an hour, and very little experience at less than two hours. However, I expect that, 15 minutes after walking in her door, you should be walking back out. If you're not feeling fulfilled by the experience, you can probably get a more "flexible" (ha! ha!) deal from Rosie Palm and her five daughters.

Fifteen minutes. YEEESH. Originally Posted by James1588
Seriously, 15 minutes?
Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount? Originally Posted by Richiej281
You should always be respectful of a ladys time. But I would assume most reputable ladies would continue to service you until you had your bell. But shame on you if you book a lady for far less time than you know you will need, if you know your senstivity isn't as present anymore.

I thnk moreso ladies will continue to servce you to negate getting a possble bad review.....or a review of a so so experience. But guys who book so little time shouldn't abuse the clock and her tme either......I'm willing to bet moreso than not they do.

But case in point......If a lady isn't talented enough to make a guy cum in less than fifteen mnutes from her BBBJ, SHE MUST NOT BE THAT GOOD. So I would see no need to offer the blow and go at all.

This is better served for ladies who are well known to be very skilled in the oral copulation department.
If you think you will be longer then the recommended time for just a bng, then make a longer appointment from the beginning.

My .02
Seriously, 15 minutes? Originally Posted by Nicolet

Fucking braggarts ... two minutes is more than enough time.
Even the best suction on a vacuum hose can't get some guys off. So, just because an oral expert didn't get the result every time, doesn't mean she's not worth every penny and then some. As far as any lady allowing any cheap skate who only books 15 mins of her time, to go over one second of that time just for review sake......forget that ladies. The amount of time he books speaks just as much to his character as any word he could utter about anyone's skills.
15 mins?? At the 15 minute mark I am still kissing, nibbling and running my fingertips across my partners body... I couldn't imagine being done. To each his own I guess.
Agan I feel guys shouldn't abuse their time.....but the ladies protesting thus far don't offer these smaller session through their showcases.......I know there are negative and positive for ladies that offer these and the clients who primarily seek them.

But only top notch pros orally need to offer this. It requires skill on the ladies part. And generally ladies that offer this love to do it. If a guy is not pushing you away and telling you to stop after five minutes of good consistent constant oral..........your oral is just ok..........its not great. Stick to bookng more time to supplement other physical positives of an experience you offer.

Give me a lady with good suction between strokes, BBBJCIMNQNS, a wet yet visually controlled display of saliva for lubrication, eye contact occasionally, and a well placed set of hands with more mouth and lip squeezing than hands and I'm there. Not many ladies have all those skills........and after a mere ffteen minutes clam their neck and jaw hurts and they are pushing to do something else............
15 mins?? At the 15 minute mark I am still kissing, nibbling and running my fingertips across my partners body... I couldn't imagine being done. To each his own I guess. Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
So not only am i paying to enjoy your company but there are stipulations as well? What if i can't last 15 minutes? Some guys are quick triggers ahem ahem
BNG is simple, your going to see a lady to get a blowjob right, they offer it you want it. If you can't cum by blow job (you would know) and need more and more time don't go and see a lady for a BNG. If your a hair trigger let her know and she can edge you til it's time to pop. It's not rocket since.

Anything longer then 15 min is more suited for a cock worshiper, there out there and offer that 30-60 min.

When I do a LNG I always bring extra funds incase I want to extend it into a GFE.

IB
  • anita
  • 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
You would probably be more relaxed with the 30 minutes deal... Ijs. But to answer your question, if you don't cum in 15 minutes you will still have to leave. Some girls book back to back, so sometimes giving more cash is not an option.
Never have understood the B&G short-time session. Years ago. when the Houston Hobby World was much different, I'd sometimes do a "car date" with a SW for at about a dollar a minute. But that was back in the 1980 when Whitmier was mayor and South Main was crawling with girls openly soliciting.

Now-a-days I never schedule with a provider for less than an hour . . .usually 90 min to 2 hr depending on the state of my hobby budget. I always factor in a 20% tip (often paid in advance) to cover overage. I often have a great time. I have rarely had a bad time.
OP, I visit your donut store and have money for only one donut hole. I buy one donut hole, pop it into my mouth but am not satisfied. Is it ok that I grab a donut on the way out? If not, what should I do?