Health Rights Clinic Files Federal Suits Against Social Security Administration

Look at this recent article from Miami Law News Articles:

(Currently, there are over 1 million Americans waiting for a disability hearing, may of whom have lost most of their savings and assets in the interim.)

http://www.law.miami.edu/news/2015/o...administration
Go FUCK yourself 0zombie... I have disowned a whole side of my family for this disability abuse! I guarantee you are on disability. You MILFy SLIM...

There are more Americans on disability today than there are US manufacturing jobs. Find me an economist who thinks that is a good thing, sassy. If you can.
Go FUCK yourself 0zombie... I have disowned a whole side of my family for this disability abuse! I guarantee you are on disability. You MILFy SLIM...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hell yeah she's on disability. I bet she spends most of her time on her back, lol.

Jim
Do not disrespect Sue by making fun of what she does. She's a good person, and has ideas she expresses well. Much better than some on this board. Disagree, fine. But what she does does not make her less human, or worthy of disrespect on that basis alone. When you resort to that, you've run out of ideas, and validate hers.
Do not disrespect Sue by making fun of what she does. She's a good person, and has ideas she expresses well. Much better than some on this board. Disagree, fine. But what she does does not make her less human, or worthy of disrespect on that basis alone. When you resort to that, you've run out of ideas, and validate hers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's difficult to abide the remarks of someone who cites Chomsky as an "authoritative" source on politics and history. Chomsky is a degenerate liar, and anyone who quotes his lying tripe as "authoritative" on any subject other than linguistics doesn't have the education to think for themselves and realize that Chomsky is lying to them.
Just quoting facts as I see them. You people can cyber bully all you want.
Just quoting facts as I see them. You people can cyber bully all you want. Originally Posted by SassySue
No. No, you're not "quoting facts". You're regurgitating Chomsky's lies. Your problem is that you're too ignorant to know that what Chomsky says isn't factual.
It's difficult to abide the remarks of someone who cites Chomsky as an "authoritative" source on politics and history. Chomsky is a degenerate liar, and anyone who quotes his lying tripe as "authoritative" on any subject other than linguistics doesn't have the education to think for themselves and realize that Chomsky is lying to them.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So don't abide by her remarks, but don't disrespect her because of her profession. That's all I'm saying. And she still makes more sense than some on this board.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Jesus, SLOBBRIN! You're just fucked up from A to Z, ain't you? Rude, too!
So don't abide by her remarks, but don't disrespect her because of her profession. That's all I'm saying. And she still makes more sense than some on this board. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I didn't slight her for her profession. I slighted her for willfully following a well known liar and regurgitating his lies. Lying, lib-retard professors like Chomsky are why so many of today's younger generation are so misinformed on so many issues.
Another dickwad heard from.

You gonna call her a SLUNT?
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is calling for his mother again.
You gonna call her a SLUNT? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's your second favorite pejorative for women, oinkboy.... after axe gash!
I didn't slight her for her profession. I slighted her for willfully following a well known liar and regurgitating his lies. Lying, lib-retard professors like Chomsky are why so many of today's younger generation are so misinformed on so many issues. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You didn't. Others did. The comment wasn't directed at you.